Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lightning cannon - what does it do?

Host(ess)
    This issue is the same with the little bombs

Little bombs say they do 96 damage, so it should **** a level 5 archer but it does not. It takes at least 3 little bombs to **** a L5 archer which means their true damage points is in the 30's

Bugs bugs bugs and crazy balance changes all the time and a software developer that doesn't care that's what this game is all about.

New Resident
    Lightning cannon lvl 5 appears to deal about 50 damage per zerp to all targets affected - I could not detect any difference depending on location, but other towers close by are responsible, if the archer dies. It is also visible with airships, one zerp does very little damage.

Yep I've been noticing the same thing. It's been like that for quite sometime. That's why I don't bother upgrade lightning tower anymore. Instead I upgrade canons and archer towers. But then again I have been playing this games as much as I use to. It's not the same as before. So I switch to clash of clan and spend some money to buy extra work sheds.

I checked with the team about this and this is how the splash damage feature is set up. It does full damage to 1 specific unit and lesser damage to the units in the area of effect. So if you have a group of units, it may appear as if there are no units being ****ed. With that said, they are aware of your concerns with regard to this. Thanks for your continued feedback!

New Resident
    Thank you Frozen Turtle for explaining how that lightning cannon works ����.
    I did test it by sending one single unit against one tower and it actually was fried with one shot ��
    Now that I know what it actually does, I can better use it in my built and also take it on attacking into account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12