Thread: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FOR .99 cents

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FOR .99 cents

I brought the christmas special paid in full and i never received the wizard dragon, 1000 food and something else came with it as well.
    But i never received them, but my credit card was charged. Now its two months later and still nothing as to what i paid for.
    Please help, thank you!!

Executive Chef
    You need to email support@teamlava.com include storm id and your receipt so they can check you game

But why did you wait 2 months?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Maybe it was reported but Shay hasn't gotten a reply? Haven't contacted support much, but unlike when posting questions on forum mailing them seems to actually generate replies, although not speedy ones

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaywhitey66 View Post
    I brought the christmas special paid in full and i never received the wizard dragon, 1000 food and something else came with it as well.
    But i never received them, but my credit card was charged. Now its two months later and still nothing as to what i paid for.
    Please help, thank you!!
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.
    If you did sent a support email two months ago, please send me the ticket number by private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request