Thread: Puppy Driveway: level 505 - 510

New Resident

Puppy Driveway: level 505 - 510

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	12300
    Thank you for this great game! Although most levels are balanced perfectly, there are still some slot machines. But with patience every level can be done after a few days. Up to level 506. I'm wondering, if you have testet it successfully? How many diamond - blaster/bomb combinations are nessessary to do it? My best to team lava!

It finally happened! I needed more than ten combinations. I suppose, that this level only can be done with three stars ...
    Last edited by Zone77; 02-08-14 at 07:48 AM.

Ugh, just got to level 506, & ur right! Very tough; I'm guessing I'll be here awhile. Tried lots of combos, but not "ten in a round" yet. Haven't opened all the L&C's yet, so I don't know which square doesn't have glass underneath (one w/boarded crates or an L&C square?)

Level 506: 41 glass in 3:50 (5JC.)

New Resident
    The right one ist clear.

I tried to remove the glass of the top field first to get more contrast. To be faster I dindn't wait for the falling jewels to stop and changed the side twice a second. Then I attacked the wood of the second and the fifth column, because this ist the access to the lower ice cubes. When I had opened the chain I tried to produce blaster/bomb combinations and vertical blasters. The diamond combinations aren't really useful in this period, because you can't navigate them. I investigated the diamonds in direct ice breaks. You will need 28 remote hits: 10 for the wood and 18 for the ice.

By the way: If you managed it, don't be too happy. There are further time levels following. I don't like this island.

Puppy Driveway - Levels 505 - 510 (Region 85)

Here's the artwork for this island:

~*~*~

Ugh, Zone77 is right--lots of timed levels on this island! And it took me 11 days to pass 506--very difficult (and excruciating for me!) I'm hating all the timed levels following it, too (4 out of 6!, and then you hit another timed level when you get to Sapphire Suburb...)

Anyway, for Level 506: 41 glass in 3:50 (5JC.) I used many combos, and lots of vertical blasters--you really have to pound away at those crates. They all have glass underneath except the very bottom one in the last row. After all those days of practicing, I got pretty fast, lol. So I was pretty prepared & ready when that super-lucky round came along, though I still barely made it thru! Crazy level!

Host(ess)
    PierQ from level 506

Me too... locked here. The only strategy is a splatter strategy and a million of vertical blasters. But I got 40/41 glasses, once....
    Really hard...

Just keep at it, PeirQ--you'll get it. I got close like that a few times (SO HARD!) You will just get more familiar with the level, and faster & faster at it, though. You'll pass it very soon... Good luck!

Level 509

Quote Originally Posted by maayan_w View Post
    Hey,
    I have no idea how to pass this level. tried to search it in the forum (like I usually do) but no one wrote anything about it yet.
    Thx
    The above question was posted in its own thread about level 509. I didn't really have any special tips--just left the following info:

On level 509, all I did was swipe like crazy. The level is so difficult with the doom jewels and all the ice/white blocks falling in--plus the fire's so fast! It's easy to make diamonds & other specials, though, and eventually I got lucky with a couple back-to-back diamond + blaster combos. Watch out for the doom jewels while that combo's activating, though. Doom jewels can go off while you're waiting (I've had that happen, of course...) Sorry no better tips--just lots of special jewels, combos, & moving fast! Good luck!

New Resident
    i'm having the worst time with level 507! 1:35 to clear 55 red gems just to unlock the bottom two corners, but you can't ever seem to get the right jewels together because of all the walls...any one have any tips short of buying the key to unlock?

New Resident

Level 507: Did anyone figure this out? I'm stuck and just going around in circles trying to beat this level. Help?

New Resident
    cw - I just focused on the bottom of the board. It takes a bit of practice but I eventually got accustomed to the walls blocking various moves. Move as fast as you can! Having said that, I just went back to try it I didn't pass (37/38), so I must have fluked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast