Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Value pack offer

Why on earth would anyone want 12 rainbows if they are just decoration?

Rhino Keeper
    At first I thought the pink rainbow was the only thing I missed from last year's V-day edition/quest. If I bought the value pack, then I would be in peace.
    But I visited one of my neighbors and found she had at least two more plants and pink flag and ... well, I'll go with Option 2, forget about the rainbow.

Rhino Keeper
    Last value pak was far more useful. I also don't need 12 pink rainbows rather have lanterns for expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by preinsko View Post
    Last value pak was far more useful. I also don't need 12 pink rainbows rather have lanterns for expansions.
    I wish I could give you a bunch of my lanterns! I'm completely maxed out on lanterns, wisps, enchanted essence and lumin essence. Also quickly getting maxed on all beams and blocks. I've got like 85 of each of those.

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I wish I could give you a bunch of my lanterns! I'm completely maxed out on lanterns, wisps, enchanted essence and lumin essence. Also quickly getting maxed on all beams and blocks. I've got like 85 of each of those.

I'm gonna need a bigger boat.
    I'm so jealous of you right now. I'm in constant need of mermaid scales so I'm always struggling with enchanter and lumin essences. I simply can't wait for the Mermaid pond to be finally released!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123