Thread: Crowns Lost

Crowns Lost

Hi Frozen, today friday at 2:30pm Eatern Time, i won a Battle against a Player of Spanish Guard. I won, 86% and 11 Crowns, returned, could view New Chat Messages but still the Crowns were gone.

Why is this Happening? Can i pls have my Crowns back?

Thanks!

Tuinor

I took a quick look and don't see any battles around this time. Can you PM me the name of the Kingdom who you attacked?

Hi Frozen,

player name was [] or something like that. He is number 2 or 3 in [].

Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-09-14 at 11:18 AM. Reason: removed players name but forwarded to FT by PM

Sorry, did not know this was not legal to do. Have you been able to locate the battle yet?

Hi Frozen,

it just happened to me again at 4pm Eastern Time. This time on a Kingdom player, I can send you the name if you need. This time 100% and 16 crowns. Came back, saw new chat messages, game broke off and crowns are gone. Just as much, my troops were gone.

Very frustrating, it is now 27 crowns in total. I could be number 27 by now.

I at least want my resources back, but more ideally I would like the crowns. What will you do about it?

If you have any other concerns, please follow up with your ticket with Support.