Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Valentine Edition(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Where are the people who have the updated DS Valentines? Canada? Seems like they usually get updates in the iTunes store before US/UK.

ETA: NVM I see it in the US store now but waiting to see if there's going to be a goal to download.
    I'm in the states and it was in iTunes. If you have the val app from iTunes then go to your island goals, buy deco and collect your 30 gold!

Is there a trick to getting the heart for harvesting food? I only get one every once in a while. This has happened in every special dragon summoning (Halloween, Christmas ect...).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skip60046 View Post
    Is there a trick to getting the heart for harvesting food? I only get one every once in a while. This has happened in every special dragon summoning (Halloween, Christmas ect...).

What food are you planting? I have planted 1hr, 5hr, 8hr and 20hr and they are all consistently dropping parts - one per hour.

I guess I am a little slow on the uptake, but if you can only get one part per farm per hour in a 9 day period you would have to play 20 hours a day to achieve the goal unless you use gold?

Executive Chef
    I guess I am a little slow on the uptake, but if you can only get one part per farm per hour in a 9 day period you would have to play 20 hours a day to achieve the goal unless you use gold?
    What crops are you planting? I plant 5 hour diamond dates during the day as I need bulk food for my hungry dragons. They give 1 heart per hour. So that is 5 hearts per farm. 30 hearts every 5 hours. If you planted the 20 hour crop after 20 hours you would receive 20 hearts per farm ... For 6 farms that would be 120 hearts

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    What crops are you planting? I plant 5 hour diamond dates during the day as I need bulk food for my hungry dragons. They give 1 heart per hour. So that is 5 hearts per farm. 30 hearts every 5 hours. If you planted the 20 hour crop after 20 hours you would receive 20 hearts per farm ... For 6 farms that would be 120 hearts
    ok thanks for the info, i have been planting the one hour crops but only get one to two for all six farms, I'll try the longer times

Executive Chef

You need about 100 per 24 hours. 100 divided by 6 farms equals 17 parts needed per farm, per 24 hour period.

That is doable whichever foods you are planting to suit your schedule, be it 1hr, 5hr, 8hr or 20 hour as they all give one part per hour of food growing.

Executive Chef
    ok thanks for the info, i have been planting the one hour crops but only get one to two for all six farms, I'll try the longer times
    For the 1 hour crop you should receive a heart per farm... If you collect quickly you won't see all of the notifications but your total should increase by 6 hearts per 6 farms.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    For the 1 hour crop you should receive a heart per farm... If you collect quickly you won't see all of the notifications but your total should increase by 6 hearts per 6 farms.
    ok thanks again, I don't want to sound like a pain in the backside but then how does it work for eggs? you cab\n not average 15 egg hatchings a day?

Fashion Designer
    I still can't get the valentines edition I have the summoning but I want the valentine theme! Downloaded from the App Store but it is the old version and it won't open. There is no other one in my App Store.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast