Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Valentine Edition(IOS)

Executive Chef
    So many new things for valentines especially decoration I already did a lot of valentines decoration it's awesome

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxie_ View Post
    Downloaded last years versie on my iphone but it doesn't work. I haven't gotten ns update yet, no pop up either
    Go back to iTunes and check for a version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get a pop up for this or a goal. If I download this version via App store, would I still get the 30 free gold?

Executive Chef
    I've had no pop up either nor is there an update in the App store. If you are looking for gold, I would say do not download until you get the pop up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I've had no pop up either nor is there an update in the App store. If you are looking for gold, I would say do not download until you get the pop up.
    Sounds good free gold is always nice. I had the pop up in my other devices, just not on the iPhone.

Executive Chef
    So is there an update on the update already?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I freaking love this!!! It's so pretty and girly

Farm Supplier
    i didn't get any pop-ups or goals either, although my TL games all have a small icon in the bottom left corner to remind me a new version of mystery crimes is out.

i don't have the summoning atm, and i just updated to the most recent non-valentine's version via app store on iOS. it seems like you won't get the summoning unless you update to valentines version, so you'll have to pick your poison between not getting any bonus gold and being late to the party for the summoning..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by akking158 View Post
    i didn't get any pop-ups or goals either, although my TL games all have a small icon in the bottom left corner to remind me a new version of mystery crimes is out.

i don't have the summoning atm, and i just updated to the most recent non-valentine's version via app store on iOS. it seems like you won't get the summoning unless you update to valentines version, so you'll have to pick your poison between not getting any bonus gold and being late to the party for the summoning..
    I'm playing on the regular DS and I have the Summoning activity, I too recently just updated it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    I'm playing on the regular DS and I have the Summoning activity, I too recently just updated it.
    huh that's strange. i've force closed the app and restarted the device a few times now and still nothing, wonder what could be the difference. i do have the flash tournament and a new value pack though. are you on android or iOS?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast