Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    And outhouse, I have an Alicorn!!! I think you're missing my point! I bought an Alicorn in a pack for a reasonable price! It's NOT ABOUT OWNING AN ALICORN! I dedicate time and money to this game!
    Hi, I have left my response to you for a few days and have read your other posts.

I do understand what you are saying. I was just looking at it from a different view from someone that does not even have that option.

This game can be frustrating from time to time. It can also be rewarding. Just play, and one day, it/they will come. I wish you luck. When you get an alicorn part, or the pink one, let us know. I will be there ready and waiting to congratulate you. Cheers.

Rhino Keeper
    ) Thank you. Best of luck.

I just laugh now.... I have 4 (count 'em four!!!) Sacred Horns and not one Sacred Wing for the alicorn. I have been playing for over a year now as well and have the Love Shack (former Valentines Edition Player). It gives me something to look forward to for 2014 and I am just glad that I am able to craft the pink one which is WAY cuter than the white one anyway. In my opinion anyway.
    I have only one dragon, but I have managed to get 3 Manticore eggs. There is no rhyme or reason and no reason for me to feel like a victim of unfair luck distribution. Its a game and so shall I play it that way.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I was the only one still have goals from last valentine edition... I don't have any wings either.

How do you get a dragon? I did stop playing for a while as so frustrating getting the alicorn. Have I missed any big missions?

Quote Originally Posted by boxesj View Post
    I thought I was the only one still have goals from last valentine edition... I don't have any wings either.

How do you get a dragon? I did stop playing for a while as so frustrating getting the alicorn. Have I missed any big missions?
    I'd have to say yes. It got slow for a while but TL has really come up with some new story lines, and expansions for the advanced players. Ive read they are also planning a future release where there will be more levels and those past 30 will automatically move to the level they would have been according to their XP points, etc. There has been the Winter ones like the Inn, the reindeer hut, those were timed. The faerie respite which is gorgeous, they have brought back the valentine items for purchase but no love shack, and now the pink alicorn. I'm sure I've missed one to mention (or more) depending on when you stopped playing)

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE delete my original Alicorn mission from my mission list. *sobs* It's driving me insane.

Just ignore it and keep playing. One time when you check your inventory or the love shack for some reason, you'll see that elusive part dropped without you even knowing. It happened to me that way.

I hate the game goals that keep resetting the timer so they never expire. Those are the ones irritating the bajeebers out of me since they don't relate to my CS game play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Just ignore it and keep playing. One time when you check your inventory or the love shack for some reason, you'll see that elusive part dropped without you even knowing. It happened to me that way.

I hate the game goals that keep resetting the timer so they never expire. Those are the ones irritating the bajeebers out of me since they don't relate to my CS game play.
    And the fact that multiple people have complained about this and TL has said outright that they're not going to do anything about it! Sure, go ahead, spit in my face for making a reasonable request.

There's lots to be irritated about. I get worked up and then I have to go away for a while and let it go. Tanbi1, you're obsessing over your alicorn parts and it's ruining your game play. I know, my current obsession is people who won't read the forum. What would it mean if you could let it go, and how could you do that? Just trying to be helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Hands up., I feel *****ed! Not gonna deny it!!

Farm Supplier
    No one is forcing you to play the game. Take a breather. Have a coffee. Go for a nice walk and smell some flowers.

It. Is. Just. A. Game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast