Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rabsos View Post
    Hey you and me the same, everyone is already at 2-3 alicorn a I'm over here praying for a drop...I hope we don't get stuck I just really want one but I don't like paying gems for it I want to work for so it has more meaning you know...
    At least you can work for it. Try being an unlucky sole who started after the val version and has no way what-so-ever in even being able to get drops or craft one. As I have stated in previous posts/threads, I bought one as I was never going to get one otherwise. Just be be thankful that you have the chance. If your sick of waiting, pay the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I do indeed! I just want ANY part to prove I don't have a glitch, which I firmly believe I do!!!

Rhino Keeper
    And outhouse, I have an Alicorn!!! I think you're missing my point! I bought an Alicorn in a pack for a reasonable price! It's NOT ABOUT OWNING AN ALICORN! I dedicate time and money to this game!

Rhino Keeper
    A YEAR does take the biscuit a bit.

Executive Chef
    I just got my first Alicorn during the "Polar Adventure" goals. It took about 10 months to finally get a horn, BUT by that time I also had 5 wings. It seems unlikely you wouldn't have gotten a single Alicorn part of any kind in 12 months. There were a lot of us writing on an Alicorn thread about not having one or the other part, but I think we were mostly all in same spot: multiples of one part, none of another.
    That sounds glitchy!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Are you on Android? If so, you may still be able to download last years Val version. If that's possible, you could try deleting your game and downloading last year's Val Version. I don't know for sure that it will still be there, but at Halloween a lot of Android users were downloading previous years versions of other games so they could have more choices in decor.
    Just a thought.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I just got my first Alicorn during the "Polar Adventure" goals. It took about 10 months to finally get a horn, BUT by that time I also had 5 wings. It seems unlikely you wouldn't have gotten a single Alicorn part of any kind in 12 months. There were a lot of us writing on an Alicorn thread about not having one or the other part, but I think we were mostly all in same spot: multiples of one part, none of another.
    That sounds glitchy!

I've not had any alicorn part either in the last year. I've seen other people post the same experience too.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPad. Trust me, if I had even ONE part, it wouldn't be an issue!! It's not that I haven't completed the Alicorn, it's that I haven't STARTED it?! after a YEAR! and I play a lot! I'm actually gutted. People are shooting me down, saying I can buy one, or I'm moaning about nothing, they don't get it. It feels broken...it's just frustrating me. I am OCD which clearly isn't helping...although I must stress it's not the finishing of that's ****ing me, it is the complete lack. Waaaah!

Might even help if I could just delete the mission!!!! But I can't. It's just there! Staring at me! Lol

Fashion Designer
    Did you complete all the valentine/thurston goals? I started in February last year and I didn't have 5 golden nuggets to complete the bling bling necklace quest for MONTHS. I was so frustrated, because the alicorn parts don't drop until you've finished that quest and a couple more after that.

Executive Chef
    A year later and no Wing for me either I feel your pain tanbi1 and understand what you're saying. Could I buy an Alicorn...yes I could, I've spent so much money on these games I could have bought one many, many times over but why do that when I should be able to craft it? It ****s some of the fun to just buy these items in my opinion (although I do understand why people buy the Alicorn, he's just so great!) I'm not in any rush to complete goals unless they are timed, I enjoy waiting and having that rare part pop up one day but twelve months later...that just seems excessive to me. So it's not that I'm impatient but like you I feel like there is something wrong or glitchy about this quest in my game. I'm destined never to have my Alicorn I think. I'll be lucky to get all that's needs to craft my pink Alicorn...(don't like the timed part of this goal...sigh) but still, keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast