Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great!!!!

Rhino Keeper

Great!!!!

So since I have a glitch that TL have never sorted, resulting in daily missions for the past year resulting in NOT ONE SINGLE ALICORN PART!!!!!!!!! Not one!!!! Am I to assume that I'm now going to go an entire YEAR without a single pink Alicorn part either. Shall I just give up now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanbi1 View Post
    So since I have a glitch that TL have never sorted, resulting in daily missions for the past year resulting in NOT ONE SINGLE ALICORN PART!!!!!!!!! Not one!!!! Am I to assume that I'm now going to go an entire YEAR without a single pink Alicorn part either. Shall I just give up now?
    You can if you like. It's supposed to be fun, so if you're not having fun and spend more time being irritated than not, well...

Rhino Keeper
    That's your choice if you wish. Read the game play and decide from there. If it irritates you so much - then - yes, give up. You are lucky. I started after val last year and do not have the choice of getting an alicorn without gems, and yes, I did buy one for gems. This one you can get, as can I, with a bit of patience. This is only a game, not the (almost) end of the world.

Executive Chef
    I've not had a single alicorn part yet in the last year either. Its disappointing particularly when you read people getting multiple parts.....but I still play because I like the game

New Resident
    I share your pain, tanbi1... My nightmare was getting the dragon, which was requierd for some quests... anyway, there are other multiple things to enjoy, soon I will have all my buildings level 5, mwha ha ha (oops, did I sound like the baron?)

Rhino Keeper
    Exactly that. It's NOT fun feeling like an outsider in the game. A YEAR of daily missions resulting in no parts. Just one measly horn would have done to make me feel like I at least existed. I'm concentrating on getting buildings to level 5 too. I don't know, just doesn't seem as rewarding as the cute stuff.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Tanbi1, can I ask, do you have the Love Shack (LS)???

If yes, then bide your time... I got my first horn/wing (can't remember which one) from my first Barracks adventure. The other part came about a month later. That means I have waited not quite a year also. If you do have the Shack, have you checked the box where you go to craft the Ali to make sure you haven't missed seeing it in your inventory? One of my neighbours had that happen to her, so just an idea.

If you do not have the Love Shack no parts will drop. Your only option is to buy one with gems.

Should you have the LS, forget the goal and be pleasantly surprised when it does happen. good luck friend.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the love shack, and I check the mission after every sorry adventure

Rhino Keeper
    I do the whole range of missions including valentines. And I send daily.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey you and me the same, everyone is already at 2-3 alicorn a I'm over here praying for a drop...I hope we don't get stuck I just really want one but I don't like paying gems for it I want to work for so it has more meaning you know...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast