Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pool

Executive Chef

Pool

Ive been getting an add to download the shark party pool app in my Teamlava games but cant download it as nothing comes up when i click to. It may not be available in the American app store yet in which case the pop ups in the games shouldnt appear till the game is actually available to download.
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Ive been getting an add to download the shark party pool app in my Teamlava games but cant download it as nothing comes up when i click to. It may not be available in the American app store yet in which case the pop ups in the games shouldnt appear till the game is actually available to download.
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can you PM me the Storm8 ID on the device that you are receiving this?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the help. Ive sent a PM as requested :-)
    Can't wait till April. Might be going to the Phillipines to go to my friends wedding :-)

a quick question about pool. the other night i was lvl 8 and then next day i was lvl 12? were the lvls changed 4 everyone. thanks.

Ive been having trouble with server faillures and with opponents i have to wait for during matches and tournaments. That there are some faillures in the program i can understand but everytime it isn't my fault and eventhough i am lozsing tickets and coins. The fun is not as big as it was before. Can you do simething about it, like restore my tickets and coins and explain to me how this is possible?

hoping to hear from you soon

Support ID: 9YTNNW

Quote Originally Posted by spijkerman90 View Post
    Ive been having trouble with server faillures and with opponents i have to wait for during matches and tournaments. That there are some faillures in the program i can understand but everytime it isn't my fault and eventhough i am lozsing tickets and coins. The fun is not as big as it was before. Can you do simething about it, like restore my tickets and coins and explain to me how this is possible?

Sorry about that! For any lost tickets, you will need to email support@sharkparty.com.

I have few question, why everytime i'm into the last ball #8 i always loose my cue stick. where can i find it? it's always gone. pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by spijkerman90 View Post

I'm having the same issue "waiting for opponent" and server issues, I don't have this issue with other games.

Quote Originally Posted by sharonlags View Post
    I'm having the same issue "waiting for opponent" and server issues, I don't have this issue with other games.
    This is a known issue that we're currently investigating. Please check out the current thread on the topic here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast