Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Goals Arent Fair!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yeah the goals are always expensive and sometimes not really worth the effort. I have skipped a goal before because i just couldn't be bothered. But unfortunately more and more these days completion of goals is required to unlock appliances and recipes...which means if you do not complete them the appliances and recipes remain locked. Forever.
    I've noticed this, it forces us to participate because of course we want the latest and cutest stuff to put in our bakery

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    well, you can always check to see what the final prizes are, and not finish the goal set if you don't like them - i've done that when it was a prize i knew i'd never use, totally not my style. and i have neighbors who play regularly but never bother with goals at all. and even if you just do enough of the goals to get the first oven, you'd earn some of the gems. and really, all goal stuff is coins, so no, you don't actually have to spend tons of money (at least not real money) to get them. and they do give you a whole month to finish--i usually only build 3/4 of the goal ovens, and i've never missed one i wanted to finish by running out of time.

but, yeah, i think a lot of people would like new recipes on the regular appliances. but goals keep the game fresh for a lot of us!
    could you explain the part that all goals are coins? I only see the "gem" option if you want to bypass completing a goal or to "skip it"

It bothers me that finally figured out that you have to complete all the goals in order to move on.. And if you n decide to pay gems to skip in order to move on that you are unable to move on and purchase the appropriate items needed for the next goal...

Do the goals ever repeat? If not they should...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ericasweets24 View Post
    could you explain the part that all goals are coins? I only see the "gem" option if you want to bypass completing a goal or to "skip it"
    sorry, i didn't mean to skip the goal, i meant to complete it--the decorations they force you to buy to complete goals costs coins, not gems. but you're right, skipping a goal would cost you gems. i'd rather just ignore goals altogether than do that--did it once by accident and was so annoyed i stopped playing for weeks.

Host(ess)
    Honestly during Halloween 2012 I spent an easy 100,000 on furniture, wallpaper, tiles etc. and probably got 20,000 and some decorations. I think it was worth it but I was 10 years old then.
    Now all the Valentine goals I wasn't bothered doing, it was to much work for an oven when you can have you normal oven and bake valentine cookies or something.
    It would be better off just adding on to other ovens and machines since I got the cocoa machine and it only sells 1 thing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecool54 View Post
    Honestly during Halloween 2012 I spent an easy 100,000 on furniture, wallpaper, tiles etc. and probably got 20,000 and some decorations. I think it was worth it but I was 10 years old then.
    Now all the Valentine goals I wasn't bothered doing, it was to much work for an oven when you can have you normal oven and bake valentine cookies or something.
    It would be better off just adding on to other ovens and machines since I got the cocoa machine and it only sells 1 thing
    I remember the thanksgiving one after. It cost 2million just to get to apple dumplings in one of the ovens. Now that was cray.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by racquetballfrog View Post
    It bothers me that finally figured out that you have to complete all the goals in order to move on.. And if you n decide to pay gems to skip in order to move on that you are unable to move on and purchase the appropriate items needed for the next goal...

Do the goals ever repeat? If not they should...
    They do not repeat.
    You should never pay gems to skip. It just isn't worth it. Most goals expire after a certain time. If you do not want to do a goal just leave it alone and eventually it will go away. Some goals do not have an expiration date. The Sweet Co goals and some others are always there and you can take your time to get them done.

I can agree with that, i am trying now to reach the 10 Island in the new jewel game just to earn some gems now for weeks, it never took me so long to reach a gaol and i am just like..ugh more islands to reach with harder levels to solve?
    I mean come on games are supposed to be fun, not like give us a hard time just for earning some gems.
    Last edited by CelestiasHeaven; 02-16-14 at 03:20 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I missed the final bit of Winter wedding by about 20 minutes. So annoying to put so much into it . I just didn't have enough appliances to do all the recipes in time. As for the Chinese ending well it just disappeared - there I am partly thru the goal and all of a sudden it just disappeared. No loss really as I don't have enough room for all those bits that aren't productive. Barely got enough room for the tables and counters and is going to take ages to expand when it require s 2 million coins not really encouraging!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12