Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Goals Arent Fair!

Red face New Goals Arent Fair!

I used to play this game faithfully for 2 years and I still love it

Took a break and when I come back it's GOAL crazy!!! I miss the old system when you could buy regular appliances and get new food items without the extra work

I don't feel that goals are fair when I have to spend tons of money just to buy the items and participate when I'm not getting my money back that I originally spent

I'm then stuck with items I really don't want or use, and if I don't complete the goals then I can't keep up with the game and get the latest and cute stuff

Sigh~

Executive Chef
    Welcome back 2 the game. Sorry if u don't think the goals r fair.

Executive Chef
    well, you can always check to see what the final prizes are, and not finish the goal set if you don't like them - i've done that when it was a prize i knew i'd never use, totally not my style. and i have neighbors who play regularly but never bother with goals at all. and even if you just do enough of the goals to get the first oven, you'd earn some of the gems. and really, all goal stuff is coins, so no, you don't actually have to spend tons of money (at least not real money) to get them. and they do give you a whole month to finish--i usually only build 3/4 of the goal ovens, and i've never missed one i wanted to finish by running out of time.

but, yeah, i think a lot of people would like new recipes on the regular appliances. but goals keep the game fresh for a lot of us!

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah the goals are always expensive and sometimes not really worth the effort. I have skipped a goal before because i just couldn't be bothered. But unfortunately more and more these days completion of goals is required to unlock appliances and recipes...which means if you do not complete them the appliances and recipes remain locked. Forever.

Executive Chef
    Sorry you dont like the new version of bakery story. I always love getting new goals as it keeps you from doing the same thing all the time.

i totally get where your coming from though, I used to play on my iPod a few years ago and there was nothing about requesting parts etc. so it is a massive change from then until now.

I wish that they would repeat goals from time to time, so that other people who didnt know about the game can obtain the items they wanted
    -Crys

IOS gets more goals than android. I think most of the IOS goals arent really goals. They just want you to install other games with no reward.

Fashion Designer
    The goals are the only think keeping me playing. I've completed everything else like so many others on here. I do agree, they cost way too much money. With keep doing the goals I'll never get the money together for my 60 million expansion!!!

I do wish they'd give us regular new recipes on the basic oven.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    IOS gets more goals than android. I think most of the IOS goals arent really goals. They just want you to install other games with no reward.
    This used to be true when android players never got goals at all. But is it still true? Don't android players now get goals to download new versions of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    This used to be true when android players never got goals at all. But is it still true? Don't android players now get goals to download new versions of the game?
    I am an android user and have been doing goals for awbile now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast