Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/06/2014 Pink Alicorn-LIMITED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Just yesterday my Pink ALicorn gave me 20 energy! I was really positively surprised!!
    Nice ! But I love it even if it doesn't give much energy, it is so cute!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrel8701 View Post
    I have been collecting from my mines for 5 days now and still no prism! I just hope I get one before the quest expires.
    The quest line will not expire if you have already started it (which apparently you have). The quest line will expire only for people who do not do the first step (visiting Old Thomas).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    The quest line will not expire if you have already started it (which apparently you have). The quest line will expire only for people who do not do the first step (visiting Old Thomas).
    Ah, thanks for this! I was wondering how that was going to work.

Fashion Designer
    Crafting my wing now...getting excited! I know I'm only about halfway but I can't wait for the pink ailcorn!

I had this happen the 2nd time I collected from my pink Alicorn . I couldn't believe my eyes! 100 Energy! It almost made up for the fact that it took a year to get the white Alicorn parts, but not quite

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    You can get more burning embers from the Desert Sands Adventure, just like the first one. Always a rare drop, but possible to get a second. Some people have embers without eggs, and some have eggs without embers. And some, get them in equal numbers. I've gotten one of each so far. :-)
    Yes I know, but I've done lots of Desert Adventures and nothing. I have a dragon already, but have a few eggs waiting for the ember. I just wish there was another way is all than waiting for an illusive random drop. But thankfully I am good at waiting! And yes I know I could buy an ember... But am not going to yet. Cheers!

Executive Chef
    No prism from the mines, chopped up five DCF from my inventory and nothing, and of course I'm not getting any from adventures now that I need them. Glad to hear the quest doesn't expire but it sure is getting frustrating.

Anybody need a Prism? I have a spare lying in my inventory. Not sure how I got it but I have my pink alicorn already. I wonder if it'll be useful for something else. Wouldn't mind a second baby pink alicorn to keep.

Glad to hear this quest line will not expire. I have been waiting for a prism drop from mines and explorations for about 5 days, no prism yet. Now I can relax, not spend the 60 gems, and just wait for that blessed thing to appear on its own!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bryncalyn View Post
    Glad to hear this quest line will not expire. I have been waiting for a prism drop from mines and explorations for about 5 days, no prism yet. Now I can relax, not spend the 60 gems, and just wait for that blessed thing to appear on its own!
    Sit back and relax, I've got mine from the Deep Mine after waiting for several days. Good luck