Page 33 of 89 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/06/2014 Pink Alicorn-LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8theSniper View Post
    Ok, I have a question. I accidentally fell asleep for more than 8 hours and got busy with other stuff (yesterday as well) so I have 4 darned hours to finish the timed quest. I have like 12 ingots... I know I won't make it. So I wanted to know, will I get my money back? Or will I get whatever I spent on those things worth of the (what was it again?) some pink stuff, whatever it was I was trying to win with the ingots?
    If you don't complete the quest you will lose all the ingots you have loaded, this means you will lose the coins you spent to make them.
    The next part requires you to get 50 pink sapphires bits, these are from mining rocks and your mines.
    If you manage to complete the ingot quest then you receive a large sapphire, which you can then break down into 40 sapphire bits in 4 hours, so you then only need to get 10 more sapphire bits.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    If you don't complete the quest you will lose all the ingots you have loaded, this means you will lose the coins you spent to make them.
    The next part requires you to get 50 pink sapphires bits, these are from mining rocks and your mines.
    If you manage to complete the ingot quest then you receive a large sapphire, which you can then break down into 40 sapphire bits in 4 hours, so you then only need to get 10 more sapphire bits.
    I only got,38 it's i guess it's a random number to how many you get ,,,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-07-14 at 03:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i see.. did you already load the 38 you had crafted.. and wouldn't you have been able to finish the goal if you had calculated to finish three hours before the deadline ? cause it seems this one really counts 24 instead of 21 hours..
    don't know if you've got much money.. i have over 300.000 so can afford to loose some
    the big saffire i got from this goal is for keep.. don't want to loose it, so will take a bit more time to collect the 50 small ones.. np
    Loaded the 38, was on time to get the last 2 but was called away, so I missed the deadline, if I had known that it was an all or nothing then I would have just spent the 4 gems to speed them up, though to be fair it wasn't really a priority at the time.
    Sitting on 2.5 million coins at the moment, so that's not an issue.
    It was the 50 gems that I had spent to get a head start that is aggravating.
    Because of the different time zones, when this started I knew I would have to speed up a few of them to achieve the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I only got,38 it's i guess it's a random number to home many you get ,,,
    I just presumed it would break it down to 40 pieces, but like I say, I didn't get enough ingots in time so I don't get a large sapphire to break down.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy7373 View Post
    I just presumed it would break it down to 40 pieces, but like I say, I didn't get enough ingots in time so I don't get a large sapphire to break down.
    I got 35.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered but this thread is getting really long really fast..... I read about half of it.
    For the stout axes step, I can't tell from the second post where these axes are used or what you have to do if you don't achieve this timed goal. Is anyone here yet and didn't craft the axes? How easy/difficult is it to move on if you don't do this timed goal? If I had known the pink sapphires were relatively easy to get I wouldn't have spent the time and effort to craft the ingots.
    I'm not actually at that point yet (still trying to dig up enough crystals so that I don't have to grind up my large pink sapphire) but the title of Step 4 sounds like you 'trade' the 10 stout axes for a bunch of the feathers needed in Step 5. So, like with the pink sapphire, the stout axes will speed up how quickly you get all of the feathers you need for the wing. Otherwise, you can just wait out the timer until the feather recipe is unlocked and just craft them instead.

As to "how easy/difficult" it'll be? I guess it depends on which you find easier to gather and sit through: [iron ore, wood beams and 2 hours each for the stout axes (plus the stress of having a timer hanging over your head ] or [red dye, white petals, and 30 minutes for the feathers].

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsail View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been answered but this thread is getting really long really fast..... I read about half of it.
    For the stout axes step, I can't tell from the second post where these axes are used or what you have to do if you don't achieve this timed goal. Is anyone here yet and didn't craft the axes? How easy/difficult is it to move on if you don't do this timed goal? If I had known the pink sapphires were relatively easy to get I wouldn't have spent the time and effort to craft the ingots.
    The stout axe goal:

I'm still crafting axes, so don't know how long it will take to get the feathers if we don't complete this step.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting pink sapphires too. I'm crafting the horn now. Can someone answer us if we can craft two pink Alicorn?

Rhino Keeper
    I also missed the deadline with loading 22 and 26 on my 2 accounts .. To finish expired goal on both accounts ..I got oboat option to finish and recieve sapphire for 40 gems on each ...I wonder if I didn't do any if 40 gems would hve been the option to finish ..thought strange to different Amounts loaded cost same to finish ...I could have posed up for 36 on the oe account .

Banned
    The 24 hours timed goal is too ridiculous. I didn't check the forum last night (collected from everything once and then logged off the game... didn't realize there was a timer) and now I see that I only have 9 hours left to get 40 Ingot........ I have got 1 now. One of my Magic Forge is still crafting a Mithril that I started on Wednesday night. I have to go to work in 3 hours and my break at work starts 12 hours from now. Obviously I won't make it.

Is the pink alicorn the ultimate prize at the end of this quest line? If that's the case it probably makes more sense for me to spend 250 gems on it rather than speeding up to get 40 Ingot (will cost me 76 gems at this point)... and I see that there are other 24 hours limit quests too within this quest line. Thoughts?

**If you do not complete this goal in time, it is okay. You can get what you need for the next goal by other means (mines, etc.). It will just take you longer to gather the sapphires.
    Does it mean the Pink Sapphire will become a rare random drop from other things like the mines? Can you please elaborate what "other means" are? Or did you mean that you can completely miss the pink sapphire quest portion, and just focus on collecting pink sapphire crystals instead?
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 02-07-14 at 04:05 PM.