Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Restaurant Goals 2-5-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Clark Kent is on a family date with Lois Lane and their kids.....lol.....oh yeah...forgot to add, in Vegas.
    You guys were cracking me up...waiting to see what it'll look like on the floor... might have to stay in storage...her hair & hat scare me....lol

I do like the table.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Haha....you guys crack me up.
    I just can't figure out what the heck is on top of her head. It just looks so ridiculous to me.

I put mine out for now but it'll be gone Friday night if not sooner.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-11-14 at 08:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol! It is kinda funny looking. I finish my goals in RS and BS tomorrow. I'll wait and see.
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Rhino Keeper
    i just done this goal and the reward is not pretty...it would be nice if its just that table dinner date and not that stage thingy...and see that logo it looks like superman logo hahahaha

just noticed...rs like always with stage stuf.f..argh! is there cannot be anything that can use for a garden decor? oh the bs reward is pretty awesome...love it...

hope the spring stuff will be so cool...bs updates are really awesome and its mostly for coinnns!
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, it's a ruby...Ruby award, blah blah! UGLY but a ruby! I wish they wouldn't use these solid wall things. I like the transparent items better. They don't block tables, etc. if they sit close. Mine went into storage, and probably won't come out for a looooong time!

New Resident
    in the Now You're Ready goal, where can I find the chicken & dumplings?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy829 View Post
    in the Now You're Ready goal, where can I find the chicken & dumplings?
    Ull find them all the way in the back of the recipe book 4 the oven. Go past all the recipes locked by goal or lvls. They'll b there. Just keep looking.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567