Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Restaurant Goals 2-5-2014

  1. #41
    Executive Chef VanaCatu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kiev / Ukraine
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    Last goal
    And the recipe on the oven.
    tks! (:

  2. #42
    Any one having problems with missing goals that need to be completed before other goals can be completed? I have 3 days to complete Tasty turn up and Egg-cellent indeed but to complete the first I need to complete The Red Envelope and it isn't a goal. What's up with this. I also never bought the love light tables, as I hadn't completed Cavalry Arrives, but the goal was completed. I also had to buy 3 basic grills before it was recognized but that time I had already cooked the recipes required.
    Anyone experiencing similar problems?

  3. #43
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneleaf View Post
    Any one having problems with missing goals that need to be completed before other goals can be completed? I have 3 days to complete Tasty turn up and Egg-cellent indeed but to complete the first I need to complete The Red Envelope and it isn't a goal. What's up with this. I also never bought the love light tables, as I hadn't completed Cavalry Arrives, but the goal was completed. I also had to buy 3 basic grills before it was recognized but that time I had already cooked the recipes required.
    Anyone experiencing similar problems?
    It sounds like you have a few different goals mixed in there. Part of those seem to be from the chinese new year ones.
    Try this thread here for help working througn your goals. All the goals on this thread have 31 days left.

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....t-Goals-1-8-14
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    thank you for the parts info for the next oven...i was requesting the romance ribbon as gift then gifting me fried egg grrr and stew grrr...
    I totally understand ur frustration. Tried to be good nbr n send parts in normal day, would get food as gift in return, or no gift recd at all.
    During goal , always tried to send part needed to build appliances , and i would recd , again food/ no gift back! Or worse , part that not required....(recd red ribbon and even jade recently...)
    This game is really becoming frustrating to me.

  5. #45
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    I totally understand ur frustration. Tried to be good nbr n send parts in normal day, would get food as gift in return, or no gift recd at all.
    During goal , always tried to send part needed to build appliances , and i would recd , again food/ no gift back! Or worse , part that not required....(recd red ribbon and even jade recently...)
    This game is really becoming frustrating to me.
    it is hard sometimes to be good nbr...i even got a msg that teaching easy way to get part is to send request lol...i remembered i sent a goal part and leave msg in wall that can i pls have that..then that i got...irritated msg...so to avoid that happened again...i deleted her...don't want to be mean but it ruined the fun if like that...too killjoy.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

  6. #46
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wherever I can get Wifi!
    Posts
    891
    Got the final goal prize......yuck! It is so hideous.....I didn't hesitant to sell it!




    **not accepting nbr invites! PLZ don't send them. I will decline.**
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

  7. #47
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    527
    Anyone got a picture of the final goal item? It will be 3-4 days before I'm finished!

  8. #48
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wherever I can get Wifi!
    Posts
    891
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Anyone got a picture of the final goal item? It will be 3-4 days before I'm finished!
    Here it is....





    I think it's very gaudy!
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 02-10-14 at 08:31 AM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Here it is....





    I think it's very gaudy!
    Everything in this goal looks like a cheesy Vegas lounge to me. I don't mean to be ungrateful - but just sayin'

  10. #50
    Executive Chef VanaCatu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kiev / Ukraine
    Posts
    2,325
    increadible!

    guys, the prize in on main post of this thread since 2 days already...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •