Thread: Game not recognizing purchased new ovens.

Farm Supplier
    Lived in New York State (not city), most of my life. In July I moved to Vermont.

Game not recognizing purchased new ovens.

I've purchased 7, directly from the goal tab, but it says I still need to buy one. Could you fix this please.
    Thank you.

Trying to buy oven

I am trying to buy the new goal oven and I touch the button then tap on my restaurant and it will not appear. I should be getting a box of parts but nothing appears. This has been going on for some time, I was able to work around it by tapping on an oven I own and placing it, then tap on the new one and then the box appears. But now this does not work. I am on an iPad mini, my restaurant story is up to date.
    Please look into this. Thanks.

I got the work around to work. What needs to happen is not to get that pop-up bubble that says something about build it with your friends. You get that bubble and you cannot get the oven to appear. But if that bubble doesn't appear you can tap the oven to appear. Yeah!
    Last edited by magpiepixie; 02-05-14 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Got it to work

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by debnfurkids View Post
    I've purchased 7, directly from the goal tab, but it says I still need to buy one. Could you fix this please.
    Thank you.
    Try restarting your device.

Quote Originally Posted by magpiepixie View Post
    I am trying to buy the new goal oven and I touch the button then tap on my restaurant and it will not appear. I should be getting a box of parts but nothing appears. This has been going on for some time, I was able to work around it by tapping on an oven I own and placing it, then tap on the new one and then the box appears. But now this does not work. I am on an iPad mini, my restaurant story is up to date.
    Please look into this. Thanks.

I got the work around to work. What needs to happen is not to get that pop-up bubble that says something about build it with your friends. You get that bubble and you cannot get the oven to appear. But if that bubble doesn't appear you can tap the oven to appear. Yeah!
    When trying to buy it tap in upper left hand corner, and avoid hitting the hammer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request