Thread: Regarding the Valentine Day game

Banned

Regarding the Valentine Day game

Hi, I downloaded criminal case valentine edition, then collected from my mine for the 30 gems. I did see the screen showing the 30 gems reward, but the gem count in my game did not reflect the extra 30 gems I should have gotten. Please look into this, thank you.
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 02-05-14 at 07:05 AM.

As a reminder, while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have goals that reward any in-game benefits for downloading or playing our other games. However, there are other goals that do have these rewards. I did check on your account and see you did complete a goal this morning for 30 Gems at 4:49 AM PST.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    As a reminder, while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have goals that reward any in-game benefits for downloading or playing our other games. However, there are other goals that do have these rewards. I did check on your account and see you did complete a goal this morning for 30 Gems at 4:49 AM PST.
    Yes, I did complete that goal, but the 30 gems were not added to my game gem balance. My game remained at [] gems after the completion of the goal when it should have been []gems. Are you able to re-credit that 30 gems to me?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-06-14 at 07:08 AM. Reason: removed gem totals-privacy/security

The Honorable Panda
    Try restarting your device. If the gems do not credit, please send an email to support@teamlava.com .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Yes, I did complete that goal, but the 30 gems were not added to my game gem balance. My game remained at [] gems after the completion of the goal when it should have been []gems. Are you able to re-credit that 30 gems to me?
    We did check your account and do see the 30 Gems credited. If you have any other questions or want more specific information, please email support@teamlava.com.

Banned
    The 30 gems that did successfully credit was for Dragon Story Valentine's Day edition. Criminal Case's didn't... which is weird. Should I still e-mail you guys?

Please email us and we can give you more specific information regarding your account.

Executive Chef
    I downloaded this game awhile ago and once it finished downloading the icon disappeared. So now I keep getting the goal pop up but can't play it because it says already downloaded. Open. But there is nothing to open. Then the goal disappeared. But it's back again. Still shows that I can't download it again. Can't delete it because no icon to delete. Really wanted to play.