Thread: Mount Toga - Levels 463 - 468 (Region 78)

Mount Toga - Levels 463 - 468 (Region 78)

~
    No "island" posts on the TL Blog lately, and no pictures on the JM Regions Master thread yet for these "higher-numbered" islands--just the names & links. So from my phone:

Awesome, fun artwork (as usual!) Hope you have a blast on this island of Jewel Mania!

~*~*~

Note: Background art screenshot from (now-)current Christmas version (1.2.3.)
    Edit: I removed the screenshot I'd pasted here earlier...cropped it down to just the name. The full shot's in the post below (no need for 2, lol!) Also added in the background art I had problems with the first time... (Reallly love the edit feature--thank you, TL/Storm8!)
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-28-14 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Remove/edit/add screenshots

Rhino Keeper
    Back to cut outs... Here's what the complete island looks like:

Level 463: Dig 10 meters in 110 moves (5JC). Cut outs are back creating a single row of alternating regular dirt and super dirt along the left and right sides. There's also a two-headed snake in the first row. On the bottom half there's more alternating/checker boarded super dirt and regular dirt with a upside down U shaped cut out and two snakes.

This took me a bunch of tries and I ended up needing a bunch of combos. If possible save as many moves as you can for the bottom cut out area. That was always the most challenging for me. The round I finally beat it I had something like 50 left and used about 40 of them to finally dig through the goal line.

Last edited by limonepledge; 02-20-14 at 01:37 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 464: Break 14 glass squares in 45 moves (5JC). All the glass is covered by two 4-headed snakes. They're blocked by black jewels and ice blocks. Keep refreshing the level until you get something similar to the picture below where the snake heads stacked on top each other are the same color. It makes it a lot easier and faster to **** them. There's also a giant vertical cut out in the center but once you clear the snakes it's pretty straight forward. Good luck! I absolutely loved this level.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 465: Extinguish 16 fires in 1:50 (5JC). There's a giant 6-headed snake in the center blocking 12 of the fires on the bottom half of the board. There are 4 on the top half shoved into corners and a bunch of unbreakable jewels scattered around. There are some cut out areas.

Last edited by limonepledge; 02-20-14 at 01:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 466: Break 18 glass squares in 70 moves (5JC). Sounds like a lot, huh? It took me 3 dozen energies to finally get through. There's cut outs and crates blocking the middle of the board. It also blocks ice squares below. Under the ice are double glass. Then separate from that (to the left and right) are double glass squares with two black jewels. This is the hardest part to get to because you need special jewels.

Time and time again I was able to get to the ice section at the bottom and maybe clear it all (usually I was lucky to clear half the glass) but the side areas are so hard. There isn't much space to make horizontal blasters at the bottom so you have to make them up top and hope they work their way down. The round I finally got through much have been a lucky one because I had a diamond + blaster combo, blaster + bomb combo, and 2 diamonds. And it took all of that...

Rhino Keeper
    Level 467: Dig 13 meters in 1:40 (4JC). This level has cut outs, super dirt and ice blocks. With 4 jewel colors it's easy to make special jewels, but even then the time is really tight. Unless you can avoid it (or have time to spare) try to keep from using a diamond + blaster combo because it takes a lot of time.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 468: Extinguish 18 fires in 30 moves (5JC). Two two-headed snakes block the fire at the bottom and there is ice blocks between them. At the top there's more fire, but those seem easy enough to get rid of. The snakes are always the same colors. Left: red on top and green on the bottom. Right: yellow on top and blue on the bottom. The bottom fires are hard to get rid of but it you can get a blaster + bomb to the second to bottom row it'll take all of it out.

The next island is Rainbow Rise