Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magma Mayhem - Levels 445 - 450 (Region 75)

Magma Mayhem - Levels 445 - 450 (Region 75)

~

No "island" posts on the TL Blog lately, and no pictures on the JM Regions Master thread yet for these "higher-numbered" islands. So these are screenshots from my phone:

Awesome, fun artwork (as usual!) Have fun on this island of Jewel Mania!

~*~*~

Note: These screenshots are a little old--from the Halloween version of Jewel Mania (1.1.9, in case you're wondering about the Jack o lantern...or why Bean Dog looks like Elvis!)

Rhino Keeper
    Level 445: Clear 42 glass in 55 moves. (5JC). The bottom half of this level is restricted jewels, all of which are double glass. There's more double glass on the top. Three cut outs in the middle of the board make it hard to make matched with the restricted jewels so special ones come in handy! There isn't too much space on the top so it's a little hard to make specials.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 446: Dig 10 meters in 2:05 (I took the pic a little late). (4JC).. There are cut outs throughout as well as restricted jewels and ice. The cut outs make it hard to make special jewels as well as reach the dirt stuck in corners and the restricted jewels. Basically the cut outs are a pain. You have to move really fast, especially if you can't make special jewels so there isn't much tome to think of strategies. Fun level though.

Also, I have no idea why the picture is so big.
    Last edited by limonepledge; 02-11-14 at 08:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 447: Break 31 glass in 40 moves. (5JC) There are 12 snake heads making 4 snakes and a ton of triple boarded crates with two cut outs in the middle and one near the bottom blocking off a snake's head. All the glass is under the snakes and crates! Some of which is doubled. The gift in the bottom left corner is an anti vemon. Ive always had trouble clearing the bottom right snake so it's really helpful! Most of the snakes can be cleared by simple matching, but a few with need special jewels. I'd keep restarting the level until you have at least one, but hopefully more, matches that **** snakes.

Last edited by limonepledge; 02-11-14 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Adding info

Rhino Keeper
    Level 448:Extinguish 14 fires in 30 moves. (5JC) The bottom of the board is funnel shaped with a 2 block cut out in the center and 2 black jewel things at the top center, which fall and can get in the way as you play. Twelve of the flames hug the funnel and the final two are hidden at the base under a lock and chain. You need to get 36 each of two different colors to unlock it. The moves to open the L&C are tight, but as long as you get through that the level is pretty straight forward.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 449: Dig 10 meters in 60 moves (5JC). There are black jewels, ice, crates and super dirt scattered throughout this level. Also cut out on the sides and in the middle make this even more challenging. I'd suggesting restarting until you have a good match next to the dirt of a special jewel that can clear up some space. This one is pretty straight forward and easy enough until the end when the super dirt comes into play. Plus there is a cut out right above the last row of dirt which makes it hard to get to without special jewels.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 450: Dig 21 meters in 2:15 (5JC). This is one of those split level ones with snakes, crates and super dirt. There are three individual levels and you need to clear everything on each to move on. It's pretty straight forward. In the top piece there are three rows of dirt.

Next island: Golden Birdcage

Nice job, limonepledge! Your "full splendor" screenshots on the digging levels rock!

When I get a chance, I wanna check my old screenshots, see if/how much they changed these levels (always curious, lol!)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I just realized that you can crop screenshots on the iPad, which makes it so much easier to get the full picture!

Wow, really? I wish I had an iPad--that'd be so cool. All this time, I've been uploading my iPhone screenshots to Photoshop, then editing them there before adding to the forum. But the Photoshop app was changed awhile back--can't pick & choose just 1 or 2 photos to upload anymore. It's "all or nothing" ('least as far as I can tell.) But I don't want all my photos in Photoshop, so now I have to use my PC to upload the photos (a real pain in the ___!) Guess I need to look into another program or something, cuz I like adding shots here (duh, s'pose that's obvious, lol!) But this current method is way too much trouble...
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 02-13-14 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast