Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Don't care about tips

Need neighbors who will accept my requests for materials if you wanna gift materials that's fine by me and I don't really care about tips either but I try to tip as much as I can I'm on this game daily usually before school and after school. Storm ID: Jasminerazta. Also I accept all requests daily!
    Last edited by Jasminerazta; 02-01-16 at 07:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for: No gifts before quests are released, prompt(ish) response to requests, and gifts of parts or cap.

Me: I no longer tip, I respond to requests several times a day, and I gift mainly quest items, elements and the occasional cap.

ID: sleepygs (BS & DS)

I've been having technical difficulties tipping and, apparently, people I thought were actual friends (sharing stories and such) think that if I can't tip I'm not worth the time. I'm really bummed some people feel this way and need some more laid back neighbors.

judaibth

lvl 52
    dont care about tip just give any thing parts or food please only daily player

Hello all,

I'm level 99 bakery story. Unable to tip daily due to hectic schedule but I send gifts daily and send all requested parts daily. If you are able to gift and accept requests please add my storm ID LTavon922. Tips aren't required. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I am Level 99 player on RS & BS, I gift parts only and accept all requests. I don't tip or need tips.

Thanks.

ID: kimmy42

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456