Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 2-4-14

OMG I love the antique loveseat .... only 5 gems too!!!!

AHHHHHH!! and the beautiful flower table for coins ... I am thrilled so far!

Ooooooo! The wallpaper is wonderful tooooooo! This is such an amazing update for me ... love all of it! YAY!!! Thank you TL

This cannot be real ... we have another adorable floor tile for coins!!
    Last edited by PinkPixiShop; 02-04-14 at 01:01 PM.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Fashion Designer
    Love everything about this update, except the new hair display, floor decor, wallpapers, tiles and catalog, all is very lovely! Thanks!

LTO

Fashion Designer
    Absolutely love EVERYTHING in this update EXCEPT the new proposal display. It just looks like a cheap and dull knockoff of the romantic evening display in my opinion.... Everything else is gorgeous though! All in all a very lovely update thanks TL

I would like some free-standing rose displays like the ones used in the new LTO. I think they would be lovely additions to the mix

PS ... I am 100% THRILLED with this update and have bought just about everything. I'll get the avatar dress and LTO later ... and I am seriously considering buying another flower table display. It is great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    I would like some free-standing rose displays like the ones used in the new LTO. I think they would be lovely additions to the mix

PS ... I am 100% THRILLED with this update and have bought just about everything. I'll get the avatar dress and LTO later ... and I am seriously considering buying another flower table display. It is great!
    I love it ALL! I'm super happy. The antique love seat is sweet, LTO is cute! Wallpaper, tiles, pink! everything we asked for.

Fashion Designer
    update for 2-4-14:
    -XO rack 32,000 coins
    -dancing lovers 64,000 coins (wall deco)
    -Perfect Proposal 44 gems (LTO)
    -antique loveseat 5 gems (floor deco)
    -rose hearts 83,500 coins (floor deco)
    -heart swirl wallpaper 5,350 coins
    -layered hearts tile 2,850 coins

New Catalog - Classic Valentine 6 hrs

-Heart pattern dress 13 gems
    -Nude toscana sandals 45,000 coins
    -Heart charm bracelet 6 gems
    -Coral clutch 76,000 coins

New Hair Styles 18 gems!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    I love it ALL! I'm super happy. The antique love seat is sweet, LTO is cute! Wallpaper, tiles, pink! everything we asked for.
    Isn't this great? LOL Looking forward to seeing how all the new stuff gets used

Rhino Keeper
    I like this LTO far better than the one from last year. Greater colours and the guy actually looks cute... The best male design so far.
    Would love to have the roses from LTO as an separate floor decoration too. The only item I don't like are the tiles. Wrong colouring. Wish the closet dress were coins instead of gems...

Let's hope for one more week with great Valentine stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    OMG I love the antique loveseat .... only 5 gems too!!!!

AHHHHHH!! and the beautiful flower table for coins ... I am thrilled so far!

Ooooooo! The wallpaper is wonderful tooooooo! This is such an amazing update for me ... love all of it! YAY!!! Thank you TL

This cannot be real ... we have another adorable floor tile for coins!!

Yes the loveseat is great, they really did a great job especially on the fabric it actually looks real..LOL

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast