Romantic Dinner: 41 gems (LTO) [Floor Deco]
    True Love Tree: (Locked by Goals) [Floor Deco]
    Love's Eternal Flame: (Locked by Goals) [Floor Deco]
    Ruby Award Booth: (Locked by Goals) [Floor Deco]
    Ruby Red Wallpaper: 3,000 coins
    Ruby Red Mosaic: 800 coins (Floor Tile)
    Date Night: 12,500 coins (Counter)

Decadent Stove: (Locked by Goals)

Will update again when I've the pricing.

edit(KP) added to post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-06-14 at 07:38 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I would like 2 c the Start of a Nice and Long new Challenge. The theme doesn't matter 2 me. To clarify what I mean by Challenge, it's a set of steps/goals which in the long run when completed there is a final prize.

Executive Chef
    Red and yellow roses in a standing vase would be great. Inexpensive heart shaped tables and matching chairs for COINS would be excellent.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Ok because Chocolate tables and chairs were released, I would like to decorate my whole place like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. A big chocolate waterfall with candy trees, a chubby kid drinking from it (if possible), schnozberry wallpaper, a river boat to place on the chocolate river tile. oh and some oompa loompas... or just make the children orange faced.

I would pay gems for this! <3 If not, more Valentine's day items would be great. Roses, Champagne, and Chocolates please :-D

Rhino Keeper
    That is exactly what I plan to do. I'm hoping we get some chocolate color floor. The brown not dark enough.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    Ok because Chocolate tables and chairs were released, I would like to decorate my whole place like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. A big chocolate waterfall with candy trees, a chubby kid drinking from it (if possible), schnozberry wallpaper, a river boat to place on the chocolate river tile. oh and some oompa loompas... or just make the children orange faced.

I would pay gems for this! <3 If not, more Valentine's day items would be great. Roses, Champagne, and Chocolates please :-D
    Hey I would pay gems to come see your Factory--- But they would also have to release a big purple girl!! LOL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post

I'd like to see this.

But atm I just want a really nice Vday LTO, the last new one kinda left me sour with the lipstick wearing man/woman and strange length hair. I LOVED last week's Valentine's Fountain LTO and bought one for each one of my shops, would love to see more items like this one that are super cute and irresistable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey I would pay gems to come see your Factory--- But they would also have to release a big purple girl!! LOL
    Lol, That could be the LTO! A big purple girl being rolled by the slightly shorter orange faced children.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I'd like to see this.

But atm I just want a really nice Vday LTO, the last new one kinda left me sour with the lipstick wearing man/woman and strange length hair. I LOVED last week's Valentine's Fountain LTO and bought one for each one of my shops, would love to see more items like this one that are super cute and irresistable.
    I agree. I do love Valentine's Day decor, and I skipped the lipstick wearing man too lol!

How about a man and woman dancing next to a jukebox - soda shop style? She's holding a single rose in her hand and they are looking into each others eyes. Both are dressed in classic 50's clothes. That could be used all year♥♥♥

Nightclub Owner
    YES OOOMPA LOOMPAS we say!!!

That lipstick wearing man-woman with the weird hair creeped me out. I didn't know what it was supposed to be.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast