Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-5-14

Wish TL would bring Back the BIG stained glass windows. So pretty and would be perfect with this Parisian update. I love the stuff in this one!!❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starrybell22 View Post
    Wish TL would bring Back the BIG stained glass windows. So pretty and would be perfect with this Parisian update. I love the stuff in this one!!❤️
    I second that! I kick myself for not purchasing those windows when they were an LTO. I'm hoping this Parisian tea theme lasts longer than just this week I would love to see macaron towers like you would find in Laduree, hint hint TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I second that! I kick myself for not purchasing those windows when they were an LTO. I'm hoping this Parisian tea theme lasts longer than just this week I would love to see macaron towers like you would find in Laduree, hint hint TL.
    Oh man now that you've mentioned Laduree... I wish there were french macaroon chairs, tables and decors!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Oh man now that you've mentioned Laduree... I wish there were french macaroon chairs, tables and decors!
    Lol you can never have enough macarons!! I'm surprised we don't have more macaron or french pastry related decor items

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks bobbyrae. I'll wait for them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    Lol you can never have enough macarons!! I'm surprised we don't have more macaron or french pastry related decor items
    Oh you know, because fountains are more suited in a bakery than pastries.

Rhino Keeper
    Now I'm curious with what the BIG stained glass window looks like? Anyone have a screenshot of it? And I'm so for the idea of macarons! They're my favorite!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starrybell22 View Post
    I thought these were from a box? Were they really a LTO?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Oh you know, because fountains are more suited in a bakery than pastries.
    PUT IT ON YOUR PIRATE SHIP AND SHUT UP cabbage tree cabbage tree cabbage tree PENGUIN TEA PARTY *spins in circles*

Executive Chef
    does anyone know whats in the new valentine box? i think it's called the love basket.