Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-5-14

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=srg70;842093]

Can't believe I missed that. Just shows how excited I was about the goals!! Like everyone else it hasn't changed

Yep...same thing here. I got on the forum to see if it was just me or if everyone else had the same problem with the new cookies being sold for free. Hope they fix it soon, or this could be an expensive glitch!

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like we are losing money then on these new recipes. Think I will ditch mine so they eat meals i can earn coins from.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobinator7 View Post
    I would like to see a valentine quest this year there has been one for the last 2 or 3 years why is this year different?
    I think it's actually pretty great that they went for a Paris theme this time. Paris spells love anyway. I am getting pretty sick of cupids and hearts every Valentine's. But that's just me.

I wouldn't get your hopes up not everything that ios gets becomes available on android. Like the pretzel twists recipe and the twist wallpaper, table, chair and counter never came to android. Before my note 2 i was always an iPhone user. I still have my iPad so I have my story games on their but I also made a new account on my android to play and there are things on my iPad that have never a to android not just in bakery but in all RS DS and castle story still isn't available on android and the new farm story 2 is awesome nothing like the Orval farm story but yet again ios only thankfully I have my iPad to play them on but would be nice to have them on android there are 4 or 5 new match 3 games candy mania fruit mania fruit splash etc that are ios only also will they ever give us these games or not I mean castle story has been out for a year with no android version must be too hard to put on android I know it took android users a long time to get pink dragons and I don't think they ever got the 3 heart v day dragons while us iOS users had them also on iOS we have the artic isle, battle arena, trade shop, crafting shop, quest arena, and the new mining area on dragon story and android has none of those just doesn't seem right but what do I know.. OK sorry I got off on a rant I do love these games and will continue play on my iPad and keep playing my new android

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Wow those are really nice decors! Is it only available on iOS right now? Can't wait to get my hands on these!!

Anyway, love this month's goals!! Sucks that I can't cook yet lol still got a few minutes left for my RVC batch. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sobinator7 View Post
    I wouldn't get your hopes up not everything that ios gets becomes available on android. Like the pretzel twists recipe and the twist wallpaper, table, chair and counter never came to android.
    Are you talking about the twisted theme stuff they added to RS recently? If so, it is on android, you just need to be at level 65 to unlock that stuff.

Grand Emperor
    Maybe the peeps asked for free food since they're always paying coins for them. And it is their bakery (not ours) since they are paying coins (real money to them) to eat the food and as our paying customers we should do what they ask, so they thought we should give them food for free.

I'm kidding. And not baking the food until the bug is fixed. Although I can't anyways since I have food on all my appliances.

I love, love, love this update. I'm on android so I don't have the tea stuff available yet, but I can't wait. That dessert display looks amazing. And to those who are saying that we didn't get valentines day goals, these ARE valentines day goals. The theme is love in Paris.

I am disappointed that TL hasn't brought back the removed stuff from last week after they told us we would be getting them back. How about letting us know when that will be happening TL? ?
    Last edited by sparrow0817; 02-05-14 at 02:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm kidding. And not baking the food until the bug is fixed. Although I can't anyways since I have food on all my appliances.
    I agree. These recipes are too expensive to make to risk losing so much money if it does happen to be a glitch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrow0817 View Post
    And to those who are saying that we didn't get valentines day goals, these ARE valentines day goals. The theme is love is Paris
    This is the way I prefer it, not saying Valentine's Day. To me they are Paris goals not V-day. The items from previous tea themes go great with it....So do items from the Madeline Tin and the Lil Italy boxes.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast