Thread: Train Doesn't Leave When Orders All Filled

Train Doesn't Leave When Orders All Filled

With this "new" train feature, I've just finished loading my train completely. Before the train used to leave automatically once you loaded the last item, now my full train is still sitting there with the timer still going. Does the train only leave at the "scheduled" time now? How do I get it to leave with the full load? I am hesitant to press the load all for 0 gems as I've earned 5 gems and don't want to lose them?

Please advise.

(I first posted this under another thread, but that was in the "bugs and issues" forum and I think more people read posts in the "discussion" threads.)

Rhino Keeper
    My train just went out 12 hours ahead of time once I loaded it up. You should probably report this as a bug. I didn't have any problem sending early yesterday either. Good luck.

I was able to send the Train out fine after loading all the items. The "load all for 0 Gems" UI sounds odd, do you have a screen-shot of this? We would like to investigate this! Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I was able to send the Train out fine after loading all the items. The "load all for 0 Gems" UI sounds odd, do you have a screen-shot of this? We would like to investigate this! Thank you
    No - I didn't take a screen shot. My train finally ended up leaving about 12 hours or so after I filled it and a few hours before it's scheduled departure. I've never had this happen before, but this is the first time I completely filled my train since the new "design." Hopefully it won't happen again; but if it should, I'll take a screen shot. Thank you.

Alright, please let us know next time and we can investigate!

I had the same issue with the train. It was completely filled but it didn't leave on its own. So I tapped on the "Load all for 0 Gems" and it left without taking any gems, so everything was fine with that. I didn't take a screenshot because I have no idea how to do that when I am on the train's page.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(7).PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	498.8 KB 
ID:	12256

In the screen-shot, is this what you see? If so, this is normal. The UI shows "Load all for 0 Gems" because you have completed all your orders, and you will need to load the last remaining order. Once you load the last Order, the Train will automatically leave as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    No - I didn't take a screen shot. My train finally ended up leaving about 12 hours or so after I filled it and a few hours before it's scheduled departure. I've never had this happen before, but this is the first time I completely filled my train since the new "design." Hopefully it won't happen again; but if it should, I'll take a screen shot. Thank you.
    I've filled my train twice since and it has taken off as soon as the last item was loaded. Hopefully it was just a quirk.