Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Select All Button for Gifts

'SELECT ALL' BUTTON PLEASE!!! This would have prevented me from deleting a LOT of neighbors! I had 200+ at one point, and refused to click each and every single individual box every single day...twice if I had to ask for anything. Please do this for ALL TL games!

Executive Chef
    I would like this feature, too. I don't gift players as much as I would like to because I have too many of them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Farm Supplier
    I am not going to lie: I've been really tempted lately to delete neighbors and stop gifting daily b/c the process is a nightmare. It takes FOREVER if you have a good amount of neighbors. It's tedious and time consuming and it takes away greatly from my enjoyment of the game.

There needs to be a "Select All" button for clearing your wall of messages as well. I HATE having to click each message individually, wait for it to process and then move on to the next. Give us the option: If people want to clear one by one b/c they want to hang onto some of the messages then they can but for those of us who clear our walls out frequently, give us a more efficient and faster way to do it PLEASE.

I definitely agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12