Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I get them often. Have one now. But there was like a month I did not get one! I think if you try to buy a little bit ~ the sales return more frequent to you.
    I know this was awhile ago but I think this is completely false! (Only my opinion)
    My mom is a regular player , lvl 150 and she has not got a sale in almost 1 year now! She is a regular gold buyer even though team lava never gives her a sale! You would think they would give her one at least once in awhile, but nope!
    I would never encourage someone to buy gold in hopes of getting a sale... I would completely do the opposite. I would definitely not buy and encourage them anymore. Thats my opinion.....
    I also dont think it makes a difference if we write that we havent got a gold sale here. Its completely RANDOM, as we are always told!
    Im sorry but its frustrating for me because I barely play anymore and I get sales almost everyday! People like my mom and others that are absolutly 100% daily players never get them! Its really not faire for them!
    If it was really random I think they would get them at least once in awhile.... Unless im not understanding what RANDOM means....

I hate to say it, but they prob don't give her the sales cause she buys gold for regular price all all the time. I only buy gold when there is a sale and I get sales probably once a week. This is just in my opinion. The gold is how they make money. If players buy whether there is a sale or not well they probably are not going to get the sale.
    Not too long ago i hadn't got a sale ( I can't remember how long in between) and I mentioned it on here and then my gold went on sale. Coincidence? I don't know. But I get gold sales very often

I understand what you mean, but things don't work that way anymore, it's 2014. No one is honest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamacfashion View Post
    I hate to say it, but they prob don't give her the sales cause she buys gold for regular price all all the time. I only buy gold when there is a sale and I get sales probably once a week. This is just in my opinion. The gold is how they make money. If players buy whether there is a sale or not well they probably are not going to get the sale.
    Not too long ago i hadn't got a sale ( I can't remember how long in between) and I mentioned it on here and then my gold went on sale. Coincidence? I don't know. But I get gold sales very often

I understand what you mean, but things don't work that way anymore, it's 2014. No one is honest

I completely agree with you 100%. I did stop buying gold but how can you not buy when you see a gold giver like Gilded for 300 gold on sale. So yes I do buy when I see a great deal but otherwise I don't anymore. I give up but it is very frustrating when u have 210 nbrs and they respond to me that they get sales every 2nd day. Well I guess that the gold sale is not for 100% of the players!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't really getting any, maybe once a month or so. Then I bought some at full price and the next day got a gold sale. So I got some again and then a few days later got another one. Now they're coming all the time. I'm not complaining, but clearly it's not random.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I wasn't really getting any, maybe once a month or so. Then I bought some at full price and the next day got a gold sale. So I got some again and then a few days later got another one. Now they're coming all the time. I'm not complaining, but clearly it's not random.
    You are absolutely right. I have been playing for over a year now, I 'm on level 150 and I have not had a sale in a year, oops forgot the black friday sale in which 100% of the players got.

I have been playing dragon story for a few years. I used to get gold sales all the time. Then I bought a new iPad about a year and a half ago. When I transferred my game to the new device I stopped getting gold sales. I have not had a GOLD sale in over a year and did not get the Black Friday or Thanksgiving sale. It does not matter if I buy gold or do not. I do not get gold sales anymore, EVER. It is very frustrating because I am an everyday player. I feel that if it is "random" then TL needs to reset their computers to make it less "random" or something. It is frustrating enough that I am starting to lose interest. TL can make any adjustments they want to how the game is played, what is offered, etc., if they want. So come on TL and make it fair for everyone please!!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't had a gold sale in 12 months either (or gem sale in CS) - I did buy a few small amounts about 6 months ago (obviously not on sale as i haven't had one!) but no sales here at all, when I first started it was unusual for me to NOT have a sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    You are absolutely right. I have been playing for over a year now, I 'm on level 150 and I have not had a sale in a year, oops forgot the black friday sale in which 100% of the players got.
    No black friday sale in my game - is it because I'm in Australia perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    No black friday sale in my game - is it because I'm in Australia perhaps?
    I didn't either and I'm in the U.S. So probably not geography.

Fashion Designer

Cant believe that no offer for GOLD discount???

So many things - new and limited and you cant give us discount on to buy more gold? I really cant believe that. I regret I wasted my gold on diamond temple - if I knew it is on only 7 days, I would never buy it. I am extremly disappointed. Now stuck in no way to do things enough fast (((((((((

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast