Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Exclamation Gold Sale

Why haven't I seen any gold sales? I usually see them about once a week. I havent seen one since Thanksgiving. I hope I see one soon AND after xmas so I can use all the google play and itunes cards I will be getting.

I fell in a trap when I wss looking at market dragons yesterday and bought the wrong dragon. This mishap was after the victory of breeding a crusader. So not too upset about losing gold and I still have the unwanted dragon. Still it would be great to get some more gold to grow with. Please, gold sale, please!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like to see more Gold sales.

If you're unsatisfied with the Dragon you bought, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the inquiry.

No gold sales past level 50 something ????

I'm beginning to wonder if gold sales don't go to games that are over a certain level. I am level 60 almost and I haven't had a gold sale in weeks. I'm aching to but an egg (since it's so darn difficult to breed one with time it takes and all the fails)! Is anyone else having a problem with no gold sales?

Fashion Designer
    No, My main account is level 102 and I get gold sales about every other day.
    Gold sales are sent out randomly and on occasion. I'm guessing if you don't get gold sales as often, you get higher discounts.
    My discounts are usually 30% off..
    Hope this helps
    ~Masterz
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!
    Well, If I were you I would send a PM To PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle
    or send an email to TL (support@teamlava.com), tell them your storm8 id and what is happening.
    It may take a few days for the support agent to respond.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    I too used to get sales about twice a week but I haven't seen one since the Black Friday sale!! I'm also itching to buy some gold but I won't pay full price. Please give me a sale TL. I'm level 150 btw.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been playing for months and the only sale I got is the Black Friday one. You can still consider yourself lucky

Rhino Keeper
    I constantly get gold sales...but I think it's because I've stopped buying gold and they don't like it very much and are trying to entice me to buy which won't happen...not wasting my money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    I've been playing for months and the only sale I got is the Black Friday one. You can still consider yourself lucky
    The same here. Since that nil. Hope that they would give me a sale because all my siblings get one every 2nd day

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast