Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Gold Sale

Why haven't I seen any gold sales? I usually see them about once a week. I havent seen one since Thanksgiving. I hope I see one soon AND after xmas so I can use all the google play and itunes cards I will be getting.

I fell in a trap when I wss looking at market dragons yesterday and bought the wrong dragon. This mishap was after the victory of breeding a crusader. So not too upset about losing gold and I still have the unwanted dragon. Still it would be great to get some more gold to grow with. Please, gold sale, please!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like to see more Gold sales.

If you're unsatisfied with the Dragon you bought, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the inquiry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like to see more Gold sales.

If you're unsatisfied with the Dragon you bought, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the inquiry.
    Elsa, I didn't think TL helped if we inadvertently spent gold in a trap. I've lost 800 in two expansion traps and accidentally bought the elf dragon when it popped up and instead if going to the market it was an instant purchase. It's still in my storage. I never wanted it. Very frustrating as my game was loading in an odd way and there were lots of pop ups I was trying to close and elf popped up in a different spot and my finger just happen to hit the buy when it popped up unexpectedly. Regarding the expansion traps, the game was getting stuck or stalled and instead of accepting the cancel it accepted buy which sped up the expansion I'd just put in place. This happened twice with same scenario. I never complained because I thought it was futile. Would love some assistance getting my gold back. It's not like it wouldn't have been spent on something worthwhile. I'm sure they could easily check my game history. I buy gold fairly regularly and I don't have a habit of speeding up expansions, not intentionally. I mainly use gold for breeding, evolving, and tourneys. I've bought habitat upgrades and dragons on occasion with specials from the market. I speed up an occasional crop, usually by accident, and I've sped up artic tasks on purpose, but expansions are just too costly to speed up and I was a bit devastated by the gold loss, especially twice, but didn't complain, because I've read so much on here that it will never be refunded and that it was pointless to complain.

Because the game was buggy and freezing up intermittedly when the instances occurred, I really don't feel that these were be my fault.
    Last edited by jaesha; 02-02-14 at 02:08 PM.

No gold sales past level 50 something ????

I'm beginning to wonder if gold sales don't go to games that are over a certain level. I am level 60 almost and I haven't had a gold sale in weeks. I'm aching to but an egg (since it's so darn difficult to breed one with time it takes and all the fails)! Is anyone else having a problem with no gold sales?

Fashion Designer
    No, My main account is level 102 and I get gold sales about every other day.
    Gold sales are sent out randomly and on occasion. I'm guessing if you don't get gold sales as often, you get higher discounts.
    My discounts are usually 30% off..
    Hope this helps
    ~Masterz
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!
    Well, If I were you I would send a PM To PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle
    or send an email to TL (support@teamlava.com), tell them your storm8 id and what is happening.
    It may take a few days for the support agent to respond.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    Well, If I were you I would send a PM To PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle
    or send an email to TL (support@teamlava.com), tell them your storm8 id and what is happening.
    It may take a few days for the support agent to respond.
    FYI! PonyRoar is [S8] Elsa! Such a nice Avatar but I prefer PonyRoar!
    I'm having a SALE currently and it's 30% off and my father won't let me buy anything

[Edit] I think that Sales go out to people who never buy Gold.... Those who buy Gold , TL really like people buying Gold so they want more money and don't put Sales on them... Just saying
    Last edited by asyran2012; 02-01-14 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added info
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    I noticed that too. When I was on smaller lvl I was getting them every 2nd day. Now a year later im on lvl 150 and nothing. Wish TL would give the gold sales back.

New Resident
    sorry but i think has nothing to do with level.... as I wrote I'm lvl 122 and used to get gold sales till few weeks ago....

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast