Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Search for clan produces 0 results

If you're already in an Alliance, you shouldn't be able to search for Alliances. If the search bar comes up, that's an issue we need to fix. This could be why it's returning 0 results.

Frozen. It is a problem. I left my alliance with many others to branch off, as our leader was inactive. When was NOT in an alliance, anything i searched gave 0 results. Now just joined a random alliance but affraid to leave cause i probably cant join my current alliance again either. Please fix this cause with your replies you seem to take the easy way dismissing the problem. Thank you. If needed i pm you my ingame details.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you're already in an Alliance, you shouldn't be able to search for Alliances. If the search bar comes up, that's an issue we need to fix. This could be why it's returning 0 results.
    I wasn't in an alliance at the time. I was visiting another alliance and when I went back to rejoin my alliance it said zero results.

Hi,

What was the name of the alliance you were looking for? We can test this
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hi,

What was the name of the alliance you were looking for? We can test this
    All alliances. Not just one. Anyway, I had to force close the game and log back in then I was able to find my alliance. But we really shouldn't have to do this each time we go visiting or search for a new alliance (that we know actually exists).

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    All alliances. Not just one. Anyway, I had to force close the game and log back in then I was able to find my alliance. But we really shouldn't have to do this each time we go visiting or search for a new alliance (that we know actually exists).
    Thanks for this info! So when you leave an Alliance, you will keep getting 0 results until you force close? I'll pass this along to the team.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for this info! So when you leave an Alliance, you will keep getting 0 results until you force close? I'll pass this along to the team.
    Hello all,
    i'm getting the same message , can this bug still exist since february? 3 months ?!?!?! very annoying.

I just created a new account yesterday. I am trying to join a specific alliance, but like the others in this thread I get no search results regardless of what I search for. Only option would be to join "recommended" alliances. I have tried force quitting multiple times, even shutting down my iPad completely. No luck. Please resolve ASAP!

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation

I just checked this out and can confirm that the search is not working with any word I use.

Here is an example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	13411

Now, of course this alliance does exist as proven by both the invite needed to return and the fact that I'm in it right now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	13412

Can anyone else search and find Farmers' Co-op ????
    Last edited by catcrack; 05-26-14 at 09:27 AM.

New Resident
    Thame problem. I tried with 2 accounts on iphone and ipad. I can search what i want. Allways not found. My other allymembers have the thame problem to

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast