Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Search for clan produces 0 results

Only if we let it die! Try to get more people you know to come to forum! The games with an active forum following are the ones that get updates.
    This game has always had the problem of people not using it because it is a game of strategy and nobody wants to give their secrets away. But it's tiem they realize that the secrets get out anyway and there will be no game if they don't help!

Rhino Keeper
    sure like to know how the top 50 find so much crowns to win

Farm Supplier
    it has been over 1 year and still no fix for finding a specific alliance in search.
    Maybe it would be easier to make a player name search! forums has name search but its only for those thqt registered

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiraracatdemon View Post
    Only if we let it die! Try to get more people you know to come to forum! The games with an active forum following are the ones that get updates.
    This game has always had the problem of people not using it because it is a game of strategy and nobody wants to give their secrets away. But it's tiem they realize that the secrets get out anyway and there will be no game if they don't help!
    Ive been trying to get people on here but the cases I run into is someone already using forums keeps clan updated on issues

Farm Supplier
    I really dont like being lusted as farm supplier makes me think S8 has grudge.
    where can I find the tier levels that are used on forum members? because I either want to drop or increase away from farm supplier!

Farm Supplier
    could the addition of alliance wars have caused search breakdown? wasnt it about same time that they added alliance wars that we list search feature? and it would be so much cooler if alliances could declare a war on an alliance there at odds with instead of random ones

It's the number of posts u have made in forum that makes u a farm supplier. After a while if u are chatty it will change

It is thought that fm disabled the search because of alli wars. And yes! It would be cool to challenge specific allis in war, they would have to be given the option to accept or decline tho!

New Resident
    storm8: any plan to fix the search alliance function?? I had no clue this was more than a year issue!! I found even posting in the global chat from one device don't show on the second devise, so I cannot invite my second account to my own alliance, please fix. Bug in search alliance, other bug in global chat? did you stopped support on this app already?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456