Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Search for clan produces 0 results

Host(ess)
    Still not fixed

Host(ess)
    This is an issue that needs fixing

We are still actively investigating this issue. Thanks for your patience.

As a temporary workaround, if there's a specific alliance you would like to join you can find it through Global Chat. If you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go Global Chat at the same time, have the alliance member post a message on the Global Chat. You can tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We are still actively investigating this issue. Thanks for your patience.

As a temporary workaround, if there's a specific alliance you would like to join you can find it through Global Chat. If you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go Global Chat at the same time, have the alliance member post a message on the Global Chat. You can tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance.
    What do you consider temporary? It's been broken since February. Besides your workaround only works if you are able to contact the alliance you want in. You try surfing global and accomplishing this!

I left an alliance to join up with another alliance. I know the name of the alliance but the app wont let me find it. There is no point going on to global chat because the chance of the two of us being on chat at the same time is impossible. What do i do

Farm Supplier

Search Alliance does't work

No matches are given when I search for a special Alliance. I cannot join. Please help!

This is a known issue regarding searching for an alliance. Thanks for your patience!

You can also find alliances you would like to join through the Global Chat. As a temporary workaround, you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go to Global Chat at the same time and the alliance member can post a message. You'll then be able to tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user's Kingdom and use their red alliance flag to join their alliance.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Host(ess)
    Perfect example of Supports lack in assistance with a estimated time of fix!! Does it really take more then 6months to work out what went wrong with the search engine?
    Selecting a alliance from Global chat doesn't necessarily help me in selecting the alliance that I want to join.
    Fix it or get someone who can! Support members aren't supporting at all.
    Last edited by 1dkY; 11-02-14 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to search for a player. How can I find them if they are not on global? That why we need the search feature fix.

New Resident
    Is the games was dead?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast