Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring back max troops upgrade back to normal!!!!

I have also deleted this game. Life is way too short to waste any more time on this game.

Hi Meister,
    The game has got completely unplayable and unfair now. Troop stats and costs are stupid now and the crown system is totally shot as well I haven't found a base with crowns for nearly a week now and it barley worth playing any more.
    Oh by the way I have changed my name from Oh Bugger to Bugsy

Executive Chef
    Just after I upgraded my Bears to L5, I notice they cannot fight.
    But I have no choice because the other units are overpriced for us. I can never afford to use them.
    Airships 9,000 L3 and dumb dragons 90,000 at L1, crazy knights 40,000 at L 1.
    So no Air Attacks for me.

The next one which I expect a huge price increase in the Demo Guy to 9,000 stones. ha ha : )
    So no ground attacks for me and no Air Attacks. So I land with a Heart Attack

New Resident

New update issues

The new update WAY underpowered every single unit, and overpowered defenses. I am now losing with fully upgraded units (take your pick) to players below my level. I can't even do 50% damage and have lost over 200 crowns in 3 days. These are defenses that I used to tear through like wax paper and am now getting smoked every time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmage View Post
    The new update WAY underpowered every single unit, and overpowered defenses. I am now losing with fully upgraded units (take your pick) to players below my level. I can't even do 50% damage and have lost over 200 crowns in 3 days. These are defenses that I used to tear through like wax paper and am now getting smoked every time.
    Yes Walls and weapons are stronger. I see less Air Attacks too; guess the Flame Throwers are kicking a lot of Air Ships.

Ground Attacks need the Demo Guy, if not, we have large mass dead bodies.

Fireball Catapult can Splash **** a whole bunch of Archers ! Lightning cannons barbeque a bunch of attackers with one Zap !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordieggg View Post
    I have also deleted this game. Life is way too short to waste any more time on this game.
    There is no need to delete, just file your complaints and they will look into it

Many of our members are upset over this as well. How is it fair that players 4 levels lower can't be beat because my lvl4 bears cant take their defenses out? What's the sense in putting so much time and effort into promoting and upgrading if it's all for naught?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh987 View Post
    Hey Mossad, so you know what the Altar actually was and did? I always thought it to be an urban myth! Shed some light?

Also, you wanted to come visit us on Old McDonald's Farm! What's with that now?

But back to topic, I can just say that you are all right. I am just trying to climb and must say it is incredibly hard. Even relatively simple structures are too hard to beat, let alone 100%. Even with a strong outfit and good tactics, high level bases are invincible now. The only balance FM has reached is that nobody is moving any longer. Not quite the equilibrium you were looking for, right?

tuinor
    It's an altar where you could train a "champion" which would defend your kingdom when it was attacked. The first and only one available was a big blue guy - I forget what his name was. However, I'm certain they planned on releasing more in the future.

The best way to get them to hear us is file a complaint, stop playing is game until they change. Main while we can start playing clash of clans, I heard it's similar to this game where there's more balance and not money hungry like this management.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yenminh2 View Post
    The best way to get them to hear us is file a complaint, stop playing is game until they change. Main while we can start playing clash of clans, I heard it's similar to this game where there's more balance and not money hungry like this management.
    You can use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt to get a refund

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast