Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bring back max troops upgrade back to normal!!!!

Bring back max troops upgrade back to normal!!!!

I have played on kingdom clash awhile. This time the downgrade of troops has went to far. I have not been atacked since downgrade along with many others on game.you have overstepped this time listening to people who don't like defeat!!! Take all troops back up to full strength on all troops.THe game is at standstill I see worst yet to come!!!! Max troops back no more downgrades this is war game !!!

It doesn't make sense to mess around with the strength of the troops! I want to be able to win and earn crowns! If this not being able to get crowns goes on long we are going to stop playing!! It's boring not being attacked and not wanting to attack cause your scared you can't earn crowns but can only lose them. Firemocha stop listening to the top players whine and help us lower players stay interested in this game so we can be top players too!!!

You have made a joke of this game by downgrading troops. Bad move. You are promoting farming because it is the only enjoyable way to play any more.

New Resident
    I agree bring back our troops. We spend the time and save ss to upgrade troops and now its like playing with level 3 troops again. How does that make sense? You are losing good paying players the game is at a standstill. If you need proof look at your leader board not much movement there huh.

Quote Originally Posted by minichamp1 View Post
    I have played on kingdom clash awhile. This time the downgrade of troops has went to far. I have not been atacked since downgrade along with many others on game.you have overstepped this time listening to people who don't like defeat!!! Take all troops back up to full strength on all troops.THe game is at standstill I see worst yet to come!!!! Max troops back no more downgrades this is war game !!!
    Yo minichamp,

I second your statement 100%. The game mechanics are totally messed up now. It is just unplayable.

yeah at least give them another level
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaraskitchen View Post
    It doesn't make sense to mess around with the strength of the troops! I want to be able to win and earn crowns! If this not being able to get crowns goes on long we are going to stop playing!! It's boring not being attacked and not wanting to attack cause your scared you can't earn crowns but can only lose them. Firemocha stop listening to the top players whine and help us lower players stay interested in this game so we can be top players too!!!
    Don't blame high level players here. This is a game wide problem! I'm Lvl 71, not maxed out, and I haven't been offered a single crown with an opponent I can hope to win. I can't even get crowns in defense when attacked because I'm no longer being attacked. In other words I can no longer play this game. All my alliance members have turned to farming but this is a crown based game with continual crown collecting tournaments, NOT Farm Story 3! Firemocha your dysfunctional attempts to control players by thickening the glass ceiling instead of adapting the game to evolve into what players do with it is destroying the game. You are shooting yourself in the foot and the downfall of the game is imminent unless you adopt a better mindset for gameplay.

Rhino Keeper
    The balancing team needs to start considering other options besides nerfing units. Along with many other level 71 players, attacks have all but come to a halt, and any crowns offered are now completely unattainable.

You need to make it more strategic to defeat a base, not nerf the units to oblivion. I understand that it was entirely too easy to **** even maxed out bases, but nerfing units isn't the solution. Think outside the box. Perhaps a new defense structure? I've long suggested air defenses. How about bringing back the champion altar? Both options would make base defense more strategic, along with the tactics needed to **** them. Nerfing the units has just alienated everyone beyond your comprehension.

Hey Mossad, so you know what the Altar actually was and did? I always thought it to be an urban myth! Shed some light?

Also, you wanted to come visit us on Old McDonald's Farm! What's with that now?

But back to topic, I can just say that you are all right. I am just trying to climb and must say it is incredibly hard. Even relatively simple structures are too hard to beat, let alone 100%. Even with a strong outfit and good tactics, high level bases are invincible now. The only balance FM has reached is that nobody is moving any longer. Not quite the equilibrium you were looking for, right?

tuinor

Host(ess)
    Just. Quit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast