Thread: Weekly Update Question?

Weekly Update Question?

Hi guys! I'm pretty new to this game, so I'm still not sure how limited time/seasonal decorations work. Do all new items from weekly updates (i.e. this weeks porcelain tables/chairs) disappear from the shop after a certain period of time? Or only themed items (Valentine, winter, etc.)?

Executive Chef
    That's a really good question. Too bad no one can give you a good answer. We can only tell you what has been done in the past, but, TL isn't know for their consistency.

In the past, (some) Christmas and Halloween items have been removed in January. The Valentine 2011 and 2012 items have been removed (I don't remember when they were removed). The 2013 Valentines items are still available.

If you like the tables (or other stuff) you should probably get them
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 02-05-14 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    That's a head question 2 answer because TL will usually announce removal of certain themed items and then u get 2 guess what they're talking about.
    For example- they took away the Fall themed items before thanksgiving so I have some Fall items but not all of them. I remember they did it right after Halloween and so they discontinued all items thru Halloween. They did let us know b4 hand so that we could stock up on items 4 next yr. The items uve purchased should remain urs 4ever. I say should because there was an issue about Halloween items from 2012.

Rhino Keeper
    Lovelybud - do you mind updating a picture of this week's updates?
    I'm using Android so I don't have the procelain tables etc. but I'd like to see if they're worth saving for (if they're eventually released in Android, that is).
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelybud99 View Post
    Hi guys! I'm pretty new to this game, so I'm still not sure how limited time/seasonal decorations work. Do all new items from weekly updates (i.e. this weeks porcelain tables/chairs) disappear from the shop after a certain period of time? Or only themed items (Valentine, winter, etc.)?
    To add to this conversation, of which the other comments are also accurate, I will let you know that weekly update items (labeled as 'New' for the first week) will be found at the beginning of the decor tabs they're in--after the first week, or when the next update is released, those items will be moved further back in the tab and you will have to scroll to find them again.

I'm deducing that, since you're new, you don't already know about the Content Removal debacle Click on the link if you want to...find out...more.
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆