Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *To have great restaurant (for begginers)*

Banned

Exclamation My "Restaurant Story"

It all started in 2013, on January 20th. On my old Galaxy Ace. Since that day, I was playing Restaurant Story every day.
    This game changed my life. It made me so addicted to it. I was playing day and night this game and keeping the food served
    for my customers, so they can keep eating and earnning me money. With this money I have expanded my restaurant a few times (6-7)
    and now it's even bigger than before. I love to cook foods, which take about 16-22 Hrs. to cook, because I have other work in home, or I have to learn for the next day in school. When I have free time,I cook foods,which take about 1-6 Hrs. to cook and earn me almost 3000-6000 coins each.

As a player from long time, I have to tell, that making your restaurant bigger and nicer is hard work. It costs a lot of coins (and gems too if you like to buy things with gems) and you just have to work hard on making it look nice. But first, concentrate on increasing your happiness level. To make it, buy more tables and chairs, and place them whenever you want in your restaurant. But never place two chairs around one table. This is waste of chairs, cause only one person will eat on this table. Always make sure that you have enough food on your counters (and make sure that you have enough counters too), because the food is the most important thing in the game. It gives you coins when eated by the customers. And believe me - some foods earn many, many coins. If you are in the first levels of the game (from 1-20), you should make first foods like Bacon and Eggs, Omeletes, Grilled Cheese, Fruit Salad, etc. Because these foods are quicker to cook, and you will wait less to get the food ready. Example: if you want to cook bacon and eggs, you will have 10 serves in 3 mins.(60 mins.=200 serves x 60 coins for 10 serves =12 000 coins.) Good start? Eh?
    And soon as you have two and more stoves you can make many coins with bacon and eggs and other foods. The other thing is, when you don't have enough food, or don't have food at all, you could block your door with something, so your rating won't drop. The gems are rare, unless TeamLava offers you to install new game for 5-6 Gems.. Or, you master food for gems and coins. The level 1 and 3 of mastery earns you coins, levels 2 and 4 earns you gems. So you can try to master as many foods as you can to earn gems for cool decorations.
    The next important thing for me is the food to never get spoiled. To do this, turn on your push nottifications, so you will be nottified when your food is done and ready to serve fresh to your customers. Neighbors.. Yup.. You need these people, first, to expand your restaurant, and second, to receive every day tips and gifts, which you can use when you don't have food, placed on your counters. To add neighbors, first make your Storm8 ID. Then you can write it on the people's walls in "Community" Bar (if you don't have ANY neighbors yet), so these people will add you by your ID. If they write their IDs on your wall, you can add them when you go to "Invite Friends" bar (in Social). This way you can receive gifts and tips every day (if your neighbors like to tip, because there are people, who only like to receive gifts and tips for themselves).
    You can tip by tapping on people's tables two times (people,who aren't your neighbors can recieve only 3 tips, neighbors can recieve 6).
    In the beggining of the game you must play not for decorating your restaurant, but for making more coins for expansions and food.
    For one minute, about 30 customers will come in your restaurant, so make sure that you have enough tables and chairs for them. (1 Hour = 1800 customers /or 1800 eaten plates of food/) So make more food for the rest of the day/night, or receive food gifts from your friends and place them on your counters. The constructible parts are important, because most of the appliances need these parts to be built. When you receive a constructible part it will be placed in "My Gifts" section. When you buy (example: Easy Stove) you will see a box full of instruments. Double-tap on it and it will show you the needed parts. You can buy them with gems (which is NOT important to do! Never waste your gems!), or you can ask your friends to send you them. You can ask your friends once a day for ONE part of each. The next day you can too. When you got all the parts, touch "BUILD IT!" and you are done! You have your first constructible appliance!
    Last edited by SunnyDay45; 01-31-14 at 04:19 AM.

Farm Supplier
    that is the best information I have seen, on how the game works. whis I had read it when I started.
    Good Job SunnyDay45

Banned

Exclamation *To have a great restaurant (for begginers)*

You must play every day and cook foods, which gives you large ammount of XP to reach levels fast. But also you have to cook foods with less time for making, to be sure, that you have food for your customers, placed on your counters.
    You must have at least 50 neighbors (this is the needed ammount to expand your restaurant), and you can add more people, who can
    help you, when you need some parts for appliances, or you don't have food served.
    Make sure that you tip most of your neighbors, because the red stars from tips, earns you things like "Collectibles" (which can be found too, by buying decorations, cooking different types of food, etc.) and you can earn coins and XP when you collect all the stuff, needed in the "Collectibles".

Don't waste gems in instantly cooking food, or unspoiling it, when it's overcooked. It's a BIG mistake, believe me! I have done this may times and this just burned my jems from my account.. Anyways, you can download games from TeamLava, this way you can earn 5-6 gems and you can buy cool things.
    You can add a new appliance after every 5 levels. You need more appliances, because of cooking more food, which gives you more XP, which helps you level up. (chain reaction).

Nightclub Owner
    Good suggestions

Also, be very careful how you tap on your screen. There is no gem confirmation button and it is very easy for quickly tapping fingers to slip and buy something for gems.

Farm Supplier
    Also remember that just becuse a rable & chair were designed to go together doesn't mean you can't mix it up & find another good match that doesn't necessarily cost gems. Use your imagination!
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Rhino Keeper
    Do not store counters with food on them - you will lose the food!!

Why are there 2 of these? Mods can you merge these please?

The Honorable Panda
    I have merged threads and deleted duplicate posts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    You need 2 have patience." Remember Rome wasn't built in a day."
    Food cooks in real time. If it says Cook time is 1hr then it'll b done in 1hr. The food will b able 2 sit on the appliance 4 the length of time it cooked but it will then spoil and ull get big nasty flies. When this happens ull have wasted coins and time since u have 2 dump it unless u decide 2 waste 5 gems to save it.
    Gems r very valuable just as someone stated earlier. Ull earn 2 gems 4 ever recipe u master. By mastering a goal I mean cooking the same recipe a set amount of times. All food follows the same pattern:
    Number of cooks range. Level
    1-8 1
    9-23. 2 1 gem when u reach 23
    24-43. 3
    44-83. 4. 1 gem when u reach 83 Uve now mastered the recipe and u will not b awarded 4 cooking any more of this recipe. Ppl will usually move on to a different recipe and only return 2 the recipe if it's a high coin recipe and they need a high cash flow.

In the Collectibles w the "golden spoons" collection, yes they look pretty on the wall but they're great 4 extra coins. Here in restaurant story each 1 is worth $1,250 in coins. In bakery story they're worth $2,500. I waited 2 sell them until I had quite a few and then away I went. Like recipes ur awarded in lvls and will also max out but it takes awhile to max out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have merged threads and deleted duplicate posts.
    Thanks kooky. I was wondering what happened here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast