Thread: Dear Mist, Firestorm, Coral, and Island Dragons

Rhino Keeper

Dear Mist, Firestorm, Coral, and Island Dragons

I hate you and I hope you die. Okay just kidding, but is it really necessary for you to appear so often? I understand that you are extrovert dragons who like to be invited everywhere. However, society does dictate that you follow the rules of common courtesy. I respect your right to exist but not your right to barge in when the invitation was clearly addressed to "Helios, Infinity, Leo, and Cerberus Dragon." I would appreciate it if in the future, given my limited gold, habitat, and patience supply, you would refrain from showing up at my door announced. Thank you, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

They sorta make the game more fun
    They helped be more calm
    Plus almost every single game has common creatures that you get

Rhino Keeper
    I need your zen-like approach. Because after what, two years, I'm kind of sick of seeing them on the nest haha.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your feedback on the breeding logic. The rare Dragons wouldn't be such a satisfying challenge to get if they were so easy! Every Dragon plays its role and has an important part in the balance of the game.

Closing this thread up. Please continue sharing your feedback on the existing threads for these Dragons. Thanks!