Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So long and thanks for all the fish...I mean gems

Executive Chef

So long and thanks for all the fish...I mean gems

I got to the 10th island, got my gems in the other games, and deleted Jewel Mania.

The boost are too expensive, and the recharging time is too long. The game is more frustrating than enjoyable. I'm very happy to be done!

Fashion Designer
    How many gems did you get? And on what game? I'm still struggling here so i have to be sure it's worth it

Banned
    I'm getting all the gems then deleting only reason I have it is 4 a goal but I agree

Executive Chef
    I like this game but probably will discontinue playing if I can finally reach the 10th island. As with Bubble Mania the energy aspect ruined the enjoyment for me, this even more so because it takes 60 minutes. And I also agree the boosts are too much money. I would try my best to beat a level without them anyway but even if I use these as a last resort and still use it won't be easy to afford the boost again.

Executive Chef
    I'll most likely do the same thing once I've completed the goal. I originally only downloaded it so I could complete the goal and get the next one for the free gems anyways. I'd like the game if it wasn't for the energy thing. I don't mind the energy thing on city and castle but bubble and jewel I hate having the energy thing on those two games. I haven't even played bubble in 2-3 months.

Rhino Keeper
    I reached the 10th island too, but I think overall the game is alright compared to Bubble Mania, which was painful as hell.

For Bakery Story, there are a total of 3 goals for Jewel Mania, for all the 3 goals, the rewards for each goal is 3 diamonds and 3 stars. So once you reach the 10th island, you've completed all 3 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    How many gems did you get? And on what game? I'm still struggling here so i have to be sure it's worth it
    I got to island 10 earlier...jem reward for bakery story? 3...yes three measly gems! Not sure how many on pet hotel as i forgot to check before and after but i think i got 6 gems. Big whoop!

*gem not Jem!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I got to 10 and had to quit playing as well. Not a fun game when it causes you stress! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I got to the 10th island, got my gems in the other games, and deleted Jewel Mania.

The boost are too expensive, and the recharging time is too long. The game is more frustrating than enjoyable. I'm very happy to be done!
    AGREE!!! Too bad i'm still stuck on island 8, will do the same once I got to 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast