Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MeisterLampee View Post
    Wow! You guys surprise me again and again. Always when I think "those guys cannot make a worse update" you convince me about the opposite. :-)

Before the update I was able to beat every top 10 base, and lost maybe every third defense game.

After the update I could not win a single match against a top 10 base. And I have not lost any defense match yet.

Like the updates you released before it seems clear that you do not test your changes at all, before you release them. If yes, tell me how you beat a top10 base.

I spent in total over 400$ for gems. This money I spent on you because I trusted you to make a stable playable game. The status before the update was not optimal, but ok and fun to play. The status now is just disappointing.

At least you released some patch notes. That is the only positive I can mention.

MeisterLampe (which goes farming now)
    Ditto!

Were you guys trying to shift the concept of this game to be more like the Home Design Story? Because that's pretty much much all that is now...just sitting around trying to make my base look pretty. This sucks. Gonna download Clash of Clans..I've heard it's actually playable.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockstar View Post
    You really need to get off your high horse. Where is the logic in them making bad changes bc people threaten to quit? Do you even think before posting? How ignorant. Plus where is this "paying for gems" claim coming from? Once again, ignorant.
    People threaten to quit and don't means to FM: our changes must have been ok since no one left.

I know people like you pay a lot for gems quite often. You're arrogant to the max, with no brains.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ccc5469 View Post
    Ditto!

Were you guys trying to shift the concept of this game to be more like the Home Design Story? Because that's pretty much much all that is now...just sitting around trying to make my base look pretty. This sucks. Gonna download Clash of Clans..I've heard it's actually playable.
    I was thinking along the same lines... Funny stuff.

Might as well make kingdom crash more like castle story, just ask your neighbors for crowns instead of building an army and trying to attack for crowns.

Kingdom crash is exactly right words !!!This game is headed that direction it is at standstill 1 attack since downgrade 1 trophy lol.what a joke this has become !!!

I will ask again for mod to chime in is update coming ??? Are you going to take downgrades off and make max again??? Or is this game now as is???

Quote Originally Posted by MeisterLampee View Post
    Wow! You guys surprise me again and again. Always when I think "those guys cannot make a worse update" you convince me about the opposite. :-)

Before the update I was able to beat every top 10 base, and lost maybe every third defense game.

After the update I could not win a single match against a top 10 base. And I have not lost any defense match yet.

Like the updates you released before it seems clear that you do not test your changes at all, before you release them. If yes, tell me how you beat a top10 base.

I spent in total over 400$ for gems. This money I spent on you because I trusted you to make a stable playable game. The status before the update was not optimal, but ok and fun to play. The status now is just disappointing.

At least you released some patch notes. That is the only positive I can mention.

MeisterLampe (which goes farming now)
    do they take the time to address your posted concerns here, meister master of all masters? i hate to waste my time and it will get ignored by these people.

New Resident
    I can't believe this. We worked hard to upgrade our troops and now you nerf them?
    Can you please elaborate exactly what you are trying to do?

P/S : I am one of the unlucky ones who got the expensive troops. Most of my troops costs at lot more and some at least 3 times more.

Rhino Keeper
    You guys made Frozen and the gang afraid to push the reply button..

Rhino Keeper
    My troops are so weak now, I only have a chance with bases 20 levels below me

It's all the latest rage. Make our troops useless, watch the game crash on us repeatedly, and see us stop spending our time and sometimes money on this game. That must be the plan, right?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast