Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jackansi View Post
    Seems to me I see the same people saying they're going to quit each time this happens. How about you actually quit to prove your point instead of threatening to quit but staying and paying (for gems)? You threaten to quit and don't it just provokes more **** changes.

And Frozen Turtle, tell the people making the decisions to nerf this or that my opinion: they are rank amateurs in game design and have no business in the business.
    You really need to get off your high horse. Where is the logic in them making bad changes bc people threaten to quit? Do you even think before posting? How ignorant. Plus where is this "paying for gems" claim coming from? Once again, ignorant.
    Last edited by redrockstar; 01-31-14 at 05:05 AM.

New Resident
    Real issue with game. Just before end of battle, attackers get kicked, don't receive crowns, SS or gold won and lose all donations. Never happens when I have lost a battle! Is this a hacker issue or just a very frustrating programming problem? It's been going on for weeks FM! Get it resolved! Tired of getting booted after winning!

They dont give us something to work on now

So, the game is basically dead now... You left us nothing to work with... STALEMATE!!! Geniuses...

New Resident
    FT, horrible idea to have different prices for different players. As a active gamer, I have never seen a game that does this. GOOD REASON! Bad idea! Makes donating very difficult as we are cooking different troops. Very unfair advantages to some/ many. If you are trying to equalize the players this is not the way to do it. Don't ruin this game! Really getting frustrating between changes and serious programming problems! Getting booted, etc.

Farm Supplier
    Can we call these releases downdates instead of updates as there is a continuous downgrading of troops , times and functionality.

You can call them an update when players start to see a improvement

Host(ess)
    Reading the writing on the wall. Send me an email when this is playable again.

Quote Originally Posted by tiedyetim View Post
    Reading the writing on the wall. Send me an email when this is playable again.
    I let my little cousin used my iPad she added a strom I'd on it, now I can't transferr my game, anyone know how I can do that?

Wow! You guys surprise me again and again. Always when I think "those guys cannot make a worse update" you convince me about the opposite. :-)

Before the update I was able to beat every top 10 base, and lost maybe every third defense game.

After the update I could not win a single match against a top 10 base. And I have not lost any defense match yet.

Like the updates you released before it seems clear that you do not test your changes at all, before you release them. If yes, tell me how you beat a top10 base.

I spent in total over 400$ for gems. This money I spent on you because I trusted you to make a stable playable game. The status before the update was not optimal, but ok and fun to play. The status now is just disappointing.

At least you released some patch notes. That is the only positive I can mention.

MeisterLampe (which goes farming now)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jahil View Post
    So, the game is basically dead now... You left us nothing to work with... STALEMATE!!! Geniuses...
    I got a bad deal , soon time to delete the game ha ha.

Executive Chef
    My Bears are useless now. I've stopped using them as they can't fight.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast