Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

Hey everyone, there's a few changes coming today. This change applies to all versions, but remember that not all versions will have the same available units. We recommend upgrading to the most current version, Kingdom Clash 1.3.4, which you can find in the App Store.

Troops

Bears
    • Decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.

Knights
    • Decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.

Airships
    • Slightly decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.

Host(ess)
    Why don't you just take away all the troops and leave us nothing to attack with

That would make a pretty fun game right?

Executive Chef
    Ok jan 16 patch notes you slightly increased hit points in airships. Today you slightly decreased hit points on airships. Really??

Jan 16 you decreased damage on airships. Today you decreased damage on airships. So are you saying airships are just things weapons can have target practice with?

does this make sense to anyone?

Rhino Keeper
    lol, i wasn't expecting this, what a nerf

bear lv5 hp decreased from 1606 to 1252
    airship lv4 hp decreased from 737 to 544

Yay maybe now I can actually survive when other people attack me

Looks like it's almost time to quit. I've had enough of you guys putting out these awful updates instead of making actual ADDITIONS to the game.

Why is it that some players have increased troop prices while others got nothing? FrozenTurtle where are the answers? How is that fair? You're always ignoring the question.
    Last edited by redrockstar; 01-30-14 at 05:28 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TrotUA View Post
    Why don't you just take away all the troops and leave us nothing to attack with

That would make a pretty fun game right?
    Lmao...that pretty much sums up my thoughts as well

im curious of that latest updates lately.... firemocha trying to stop ppl from farming? ....nope failed miserably or slowing trying to **** the game off? ding ding ding

Farm Supplier
    Seems to me I see the same people saying they're going to quit each time this happens. How about you actually quit to prove your point instead of threatening to quit but staying and paying (for gems)? You threaten to quit and don't it just provokes more **** changes.

And Frozen Turtle, tell the people making the decisions to nerf this or that my opinion: they are rank amateurs in game design and have no business in the business.
    Last edited by jackansi; 01-30-14 at 10:15 PM.

Host(ess)
    I really tried to think of any way these last changes make the slightest bit of sense, but unless youre farming down low and flattening all the new players trying to get started, there isn't one. You have effectively ****ed the game. Do any of you even bother to play it? No point now, its unplayable

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast