Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TrotUA View Post
    Why don't you just take away all the troops and leave us nothing to attack with

That would make a pretty fun game right?
    Patch this, TL...I so enjoyed this game; far more than any of your others. KC actually required a bit of brain power. I have happily spent a lot of money on gems over the last few years on various TL games I've enjoyed. Kingdom Clash quickly became my favorite. I made it all the way to LVL 43 before you ruined the party with your bat crud crazy "patch." You do this with every decent game produced. Yeah fun, then you destroy it. I read elsewhere in this forum that KC was a ripped off version of Clash of Clans. Today I downloaded Clash of Clans. Wow! It is far superior to your version and free of your annoying pop ups. I will finally admit out loud what I've known all along...you rip off other games, juice them up initially to lure us and then scuttle the play. You went and ruined the best game you've offered to date. It's not about the money. It's about the customers. You have sat mute in response to all the feedback regarding changes to KC. You lost a customer today because of your extremely ill conceived changes to KC. Hurray for Clash of Clans! I am happily pillaging away!

Executive Chef
    I am glad that a repricing has been done and now they are no longer exorbitant

Knights : 12,000 stones and 15 spaces. So a 12 Horse Attack is coming back again. Cheaper than 50 Airship attacks , 170,000 stones. Airships cause more damage but die too fast.
    lvl 1 Knight is 239 damage ! same as 3 Bears (level 4) 78x3 = 234.

Already I am seeing more attacks, luckily the walls are holding against ground attacks, but 12 Horses can really kick many.
    Last edited by Sumercarefree; 02-09-14 at 08:17 PM.

How come I can't find any info on the new update?

I want to know the meaning of the three clans below our clan when fighting for points.

Anyone now the tread for this new update today? Thanks

Host(ess)
    Your update says that the bears, knights and airships have been rebalanced? How? In the colour palette? The stats did not change?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by liscke View Post
    Your update says that the bears, knights and airships have been rebalanced? How? In the colour palette? The stats did not change?
    Bears are redundant, we dont really need them ( used to be one of the best, now everyone is cursing).
    The Warrior is enough with Archers and Demo. In fact many use only the Demo and Archers for ground attacks.

For air attacks a L4 Airship is still useful , some Archers needed to clean up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I want to know the meaning of the three clans below our clan when fighting for points.
    If you are winning your Clan will appear at the top in this 12 hour fight.
    The other 3 Clans are your opponents.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456