Quote Originally Posted by TrotUA View Post
Why don't you just take away all the troops and leave us nothing to attack with

That would make a pretty fun game right?
Patch this, TL...I so enjoyed this game; far more than any of your others. KC actually required a bit of brain power. I have happily spent a lot of money on gems over the last few years on various TL games I've enjoyed. Kingdom Clash quickly became my favorite. I made it all the way to LVL 43 before you ruined the party with your bat crud crazy "patch." You do this with every decent game produced. Yeah fun, then you destroy it. I read elsewhere in this forum that KC was a ripped off version of Clash of Clans. Today I downloaded Clash of Clans. Wow! It is far superior to your version and free of your annoying pop ups. I will finally admit out loud what I've known all along...you rip off other games, juice them up initially to lure us and then scuttle the play. You went and ruined the best game you've offered to date. It's not about the money. It's about the customers. You have sat mute in response to all the feedback regarding changes to KC. You lost a customer today because of your extremely ill conceived changes to KC. Hurray for Clash of Clans! I am happily pillaging away!