Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes - January 30, 2014

New Resident
    If you guys are really working on not making the crowns inflated to the top players, you are going down the wrong way!
    I see all what you are doing is making everyone standstill in his place I am no longer getting attacked and I no longer wishing to attack because it seems that the troops I am using are no longer effective so to break the ice there I went down farming to find out that I am being matched with probably people who have decided the same and went farming as well, the game is no longer fun I don't think that the new players will be satisfied with us farming on them so I guess that's why they are using the game as a dating site .
    We were ok with the unintended bugs, but I am not sure if we will be ok with intended ones!

I started farming when I realized my defenses were too weak to have a chance at higher crown levels. I'm also a level 71 but that star level doesn't correspond with my town's capabilities. I used to use upgrade/cancel to reduce my stone storage when it overflowed. I don't like red overfull notices. Each upgrade/cancel inflated my star level. Anyhow, with that background, here is what I've noticed.

There are far more high level farmers today than there were a week ago. There are also far more abandoned towns, those with empty vaults and overflowing markets and mines.

Now that effective troops are too expensive to use and more players have taken up farming as a hobby, I am curious how many new players decide to abandon the game because their resources are wiped out repeatedly by high level players? The effect of overpriced troops isn't limited to gem purchases (although at this low crown level, I wait for my workers to finish rather than gem the upgrades), but in the long term, the game will have little except maxed out towns and abandoned starter towns.

With every change, players threaten to leave however the ones that do leave are the ones that don't say anything, they simply go. Those are the stats that impact the viability of the game in the long term.

Guys thanks for your replies I'm so glad others are chiming in it may not help but sure can't hurt ty guys . mods were still waiting on answers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

Hey everyone, there's a few changes coming today. This change applies to all versions, but remember that not all versions will have the same available units. We recommend upgrading to the most current version, Kingdom Clash 1.3.4, which you can find in the App Store.

Troops

Bears
    • Decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.

Knights
    • Decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.

Airships
    • Slightly decreased damage.
    • Decreased hit points.
    ugh.... I just started using airships
    Kingdom Clash Royal Hall 7 1045 crowns Elder of Zombie Kingdom
    Dragon Story level 33
    City Story level 19

So in a nutshell you are saying game is staying as is and goodluck ty for all the money and time u spent with us??????

Rhino Keeper
    I will just wait to get attacked. Better than 75% chance of winning.

I'm not getting attacked anymore. I just sit there. Watching my nails grow. Getting older.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mika112799 View Post
    I'm not getting attacked anymore. I just sit there. Watching my nails grow. Getting older.
    Same here...I have not been attacked in 48 hours and I'll be d***ed if I'm gonna attack anyone else and lose even more crowns. And I actually lolled at whoever said that about how this game has becoming a dating game...so true...

Why has no one responded yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cas_chua View Post
    I can't believe this. We worked hard to upgrade our troops and now you nerf them?
    Can you please elaborate exactly what you are trying to do?

P/S : I am one of the unlucky ones who got the expensive troops. Most of my troops costs at lot more and some at least 3 times more.
    i have yet to see a moderator reply to any of the posted concerns. I guess players concerns are not any of their concerns as long as we are still playing and oh yeah giving them our hard earned money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomandeluxe View Post
    ugh.... I just started using airships
    My Airships (9k) are more than double what others are paying. Knights(40K) too are too expensive and so are the Dumb Dragons (90k).
    My bears cant bite anymore. Ha Ha.
    Now got to rely on Archers, before they reduce them to another over priced decorative piece .
    What a waste of time upgrading the Barracks !

If everyone paid the same price it would be a fair fight.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast