Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/30/2014 Update: Valentine's Day Items

Farm Supplier
    I am just soo sooo sooo excited for a mermaid pond... I have waisted so much time and energy by trying to get mermaid scales constantly for essences, I never have enough!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzila View Post
    Woot woot! So do the trees just chill in your kingdom, or do you chop them?

Of course just a few days ago I got caught in a gem trap due to lagging and sucked me out of 41 gems for speeding up my cathedral...
    Assuming they work like before, you chop the pink trees to collect Love Wood, which may or may not be useful later in this year's quests.

Collecting from the plants can get you red pedals (not sure which ones), Fluttermush ring drops kissing dust, and also glimmer dust more rarely.

These plans previously grew from entwined seedlings, and crafting a flower or tree in the love shack resulted in a random plant, so specific ones were hard to get. Being in the market, you can pick exactly what you want, which is nice.

I think I'm going to haul all of my pink plants out now, since I'm not sure what I might need later.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzila View Post
    Woot woot! So do the trees just chill in your kingdom, or do you chop them?

Of course just a few days ago I got caught in a gem trap due to lagging and sucked me out of 41 gems for speeding up my cathedral...
    The trees just chill unless you want to chop them. Chopping them would give you pink wood but without the love shack you wouldn't need it.

I got a pink lamp post from my knights returning from the barracks. From the simple fest quest

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

We're very close to entering February!

For today's update, here is what's going out:

1) A Variety of V-Day Items are for sale in the Market!
    - This includes: Animals, Plants, and Decorations

2) For a limited time, V-Day Items can be found through any of the main Adventures!

Happy hunting! Next week is going to be MAJOR!

Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    How long these items remain in the market?
    How long I could get them through adventures?
    Are these just for fun, or do I need to have them for future challenges?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried buying a second or more pink spire. I am maxed out thanks to libraries and jewellers, I just pondered.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post
    I have same questions. Also I wish we could have pink rainbows. I saw them in my neighbor's kingdom and they are so beautiful. I know I sound greedy.

Another question is, what exactly is Love Shack like right now? Can it still craft things or just a shop for all these pink items?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Yes, I had to edit my post, when I first looked I thought the animals were all gems.

To me, the pink chicken is worth the price over a regular chicken for one simple reason: The pink animals won't spawn a fangbeast, instead they spawn a lovecupine, basically a pink skunkupine. I'm picking up a few more of those chickens right now before the price changes.
    So did me, changed my 16 chickens to pink ones for the same reason

Quote Originally Posted by moon331 View Post
    I have same questions. Also I wish we could have pink rainbows. I saw them in my neighbor's kingdom and they are so beautiful. I know I sound greedy.

Another question is, what exactly is Love Shack like right now? Can it still craft things or just a shop for all these pink items?

Thanks!
    I think the items are available until February 17. The Love Shack still crafts items from last years VDay, but most are just ornamental at this point. I'm gathering TL isn't going to have us reutilize any item that can be crafted since the Love Shcak isn't going to make a comeback this year. I don't think any of these will be to used to advance in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post
    The items will be available until shortly after Valentine's Day (February 14). We'll put out an in-game announcement a few days before we remove them from the market.

You can get them from adventures until the day that they are removed from the Market.

They are just for fun

We have a big Valentine story update coming up next week, so get ready!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast