Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/30/2014 Update: Valentine's Day Items

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I'm not fussed about the pink stuff, now I can keep saving my gems for something else. Can't wait for next week, good to have another week to build up some supplies.

Ahh Friday morning in Australia. I wake up excited to see what the weekly update will bring. My knights have returned and brought me a pretty pink sheep. TYVM. 😘

Rhino Keeper
    Of note, the Spire of Love used to not count against your royal building count but does provide royal points. This could be advantageous to newer players that need more royal points for expansions.

Fashion Designer
    Nice. What do we get from the new pink tree?

Host(ess)
    Will we have the opportunity to get the Love Shack? I missed it last year, so I hope that is available this year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by guyrye View Post
    Will we have the opportunity to get the Love Shack? I missed it last year, so I hope that is available this year.
    Sorry but the love shack will not be available this year

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad that the majority of the Valentine's Day plants, decorations and animals are available in the market.

It's just too bad that newer folks can't get the Pink Rainbow. I guess the Pink Rainbow will be the only way to tell Veteran players from newer players now.

Fashion Designer
    I'm actually relieved, nice break and time to horde for the huge update next week!

Farm Supplier
    Woot woot! So do the trees just chill in your kingdom, or do you chop them?

Of course just a few days ago I got caught in a gem trap due to lagging and sucked me out of 41 gems for speeding up my cathedral...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Funny. Pink chicken costs just 2k coin. In my loveshack it is Still 20gems. Nice deal. All other animals are the same price as in loveshack .
    Yes, I had to edit my post, when I first looked I thought the animals were all gems.

To me, the pink chicken is worth the price over a regular chicken for one simple reason: The pink animals won't spawn a fangbeast, instead they spawn a lovecupine, basically a pink skunkupine. I'm picking up a few more of those chickens right now before the price changes.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast