Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Update! 1/29/14

Valentine's Day Update! 1/29/14

***NOTE If you do not see strawberries yet, please force close your game and reopen***

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    The strawberry crop and chocolate strawberry crafts are both permanent items, so don't worry about not completing the associated quests on time! They will be available in both binaries and are here to stay Strawberries are unlocked at level 40 and chocolate strawberries at level 41.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    You are able to plant Strawberries at Level 40!
    The Valentine's Day Update is here!

Here are the new features as of now:
    *New crop*
    - Strawberries (3 hour cook time)

*New Recipes*

-Bakery
    Heart shaped cookies (1h 30m cook time)
    Requires: 2 flour, 2 eggs, 1 butter, 1 white sugar

-Chocolatier
    Box of chocolates (2h cook time)
    Requires: 2 dark chocolate, 1 butter, 1 white sugar

Chocolate covered strawberries (3h cook time)
    Requires: 1 dark chocolate, 3 strawberries

-Candy Machine
    Conversation Hearts (2h 30m cook time)
    Requires: 2 syrup, 3 strawberries, 1 blackberry

Decor:
    Cherry Blossom Tree - 15 gems
    Lots and lots of new decor including new costume paint for the animals!

I am currently level 46 so I'm not sure what level these will all unlock but that is what's available to me right now. I'll update if there's more. Thanks!

EDIT TO ADD: A lot of items have changed in their market value (min/max also) prices. Some have been increased, some have been decreased. Overall, I'd say this was a much needed change and am happy with the prices. Except a little confused on the cocoa beans lol
    Here is a list of just a few:
    Syrup, decreased
    Bread, decreased
    Herbs, blackberries, oranges, cocoa beans (really?), lemons, etc increased
    All candles, increased
    All pizzas, increased
    All wood log items, increased
    Jewelry increased and decreased
    PB&J, increased significantly, yay!
    Taffy and fudge, decreased however, peanut brittle stayed the same

Plenty more price changes, but these are just a sample for you to see.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-31-14 at 03:28 PM.

Interesting I don't have the strawberries. Even after force closing twice. I DO have all the items that don't require strawberries to be made. The Heart shape cookies, the chocolate box and the Cherry Blossom tree.

I am level 30. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Rhino Keeper
    Candy maker is level 39. I am level 36 and even after force close do not see anything with strawberries, but do see all of the other Valentine items.

Fashion Designer
    I think more expansions are coming too. The next square in bottom right corner (at least was bottom corner before alpacas update, looks raised compared to next squares to right... ( those under alpaca expansion)... So I think that's coming... Also squares near mine look different. Time to save up permits I think.

I am level 42 and have everything including strawberries to plant. My son however is level 23. He has the cookies and the heart chocolate box, but no strawberries to grow. Could a mod find out if this update is level restricted? Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by pistachio99 View Post
    Interesting I don't have the strawberries. Even after force closing twice. I DO have all the items that don't require strawberries to be made. The Heart shape cookies, the chocolate box and the Cherry Blossom tree.

I am level 30. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
    The goal to plant the strawberries came when I clicked on the old guy sitting in the rocking chair - perhaps you have to finish the other goals from him???? Just guessing. I think the previous goal from him was planting ash trees and cutting wood??? I have no idea if this is the case, just brainstorming?

Executive Chef
    I wish we had something like the Christmas poles that cut down crafting time on these items!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    The goal to plant the strawberries came when I clicked on the old guy sitting in the rocking chair - perhaps you have to finish the other goals from him???? Just guessing. I think the previous goal from him was planting ash trees and cutting wood??? I have no idea if this is the case, just brainstorming?
    I clicked on the jumping lady, and it triggered what seems to be a set of goals. Timed for 26 days. The first is to bake 3 cookies.

Executive Chef
    Check Stormies farm out,LOTS more to come,oh please let it come on Thursday,along with a gem sale,I think we're gonna need one! I believe I saw pigs with tutu-like things,so frickin adorable! I can't wait till Friday for the rest of the stuff,TL,have mercy and push out the update or new app or wherever you have these planned(hopefully it's a pushed out update,really don't like updating or downloading a new app,since we just updated regular version)

Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    That would kind of make sense because the cutting trees down goal is at level 31. So can't get to them until I get up a level!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast