Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New decor has glitch

Nightclub Owner
    Mine are in my inventory. Not at front, though, but mixed into the middle somewhere.

Edit: Well, the ones i put in storage are in storage. But I can't buy any more.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 01-30-14 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Edited information.

Fashion Designer
    I don't understand why it's taking so long to re-release the decor? I see that the glitch has been fixed in other player's bakeries....so if it's fixed why haven't we gotten the items back?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    They're flying!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Lol

And why did you throw your chair into the fireplace? Your bakery must smell so nice and gingery now
    LOL!!! Actually, what happened was that I had a little bit of internal issues with personnel turning their backs on me. Apparently I wasn't paying them enough thanks to the pricing issues with BS. So.........they tried to burn down the place. Luckily I caught it just in time with the help of surveillance I installed on the GIANT [insert game here] billboard outside the bakery, ha!

--All Jokes Aside-- The items I purchased are also now in storage somewhere in the middle of the bunch. Not sure how the glitch can be fixed on what is left behind but not be left for more purchasing. The only thing I can think of is that it is a problem with programming and not so much the items themselves. This doesn't excuse the fact that it is quite the annoyance.

PS - I must be blind, I never noticed the penguins have xmas hats. How strange to release them. Poor babies almost got locked away at the Island of Misfit Toys.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I don't understand why it's taking so long to re-release the decor? I see that the glitch has been fixed in other player's bakeries....so if it's fixed why haven't we gotten the items back?
    Are we going to get them back to buy? The glitch has been fixed.......can we get an update?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Can a mod tell us what is going on? Why don't we have the items back in the store? PLEASE!!! Glitch is fixed, we should have the items back so we can buy them.

I am having a problem w/ new deco too. It wont show on screen after I have purchase it only as an outline when I touch on it

ladyglam333

Fashion Designer
    Well...silence from the mods is never a good sign. Which means we aren't getting the items back!

I'm sure they will re-release the items back to us again. Just give them a little more time.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyglam333 View Post
    I am having a problem w/ new deco too. It wont show on screen after I have purchase it only as an outline when I touch on it

ladyglam333
    So you have the fireplace and the ice cupcake and the penguins on a sled in your store available for purchase?

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone! The issue has been fixed and you should see a re-release for the items sometime this week. Thanks for the help, guys!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast